🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Work diary bug
Page options
adam_kumancik
Community Member

Work diary bug

Hello.

I can't log manual hours in the working diary. It just won't let my add them.
Can you please help me somehow?
I tried different browsers, cleared cache and cookies and it still doesn't work.
Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Adam,

If the client enabled the manual time, you should be able to add it. However, please note that you can't add manual time for the previous week if the freelancer review period ended (Mondays at noon UTC - 2 hours ago).

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Adam,

If the client enabled the manual time, you should be able to add it. However, please note that you can't add manual time for the previous week if the freelancer review period ended (Mondays at noon UTC - 2 hours ago).

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Of course the client has enabled the manual time. I am working like that for several years already. When I click the Add Manual Time button, the page just refreshed and that's it. It doesn't display the windows where I can log my hours.

petra_r
Community Member

Adam K wrote:

I can't log manual hours in the working diary. It just won't let my add them.

It's too late to add manual time for last week. The cut-off was at noon UTC.  Also check if the client has enabled manual time.

I wanted to add manual time for today. However, it works now 🙂
It was the adblocker causing problems.

How did you turn off the ad blocker and on what browser? I'm on Firefox, it says it's not blocking but I still can't add time

Hi Cynthia,

Could you please try the steps that Valeria shared here? Please let us know if you still experience problems adding manual time. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members