🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Work diary mistake - I put a manual time to t...
Page options
ani_mator
Community Member

Work diary mistake - I put a manual time to the wrong client

Hi there! I have a problem to delete time that I manually put for a wrong client. Actually, with that client, I have a fixed price contract, so I don't even know why work daily shows me an option to put any manual time for that contract. I just need to move these half an hour in another contract with a different client or delete it, but its already locked since its Monday. Can anyone help with this? Thanks in advance.

**Edited for community guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Miloš P wrote:

I just need to move these half an hour in another contract with a different client or delete it, but its already locked since its Monday. Can anyone help with this? Thanks in advance.

Don't worry, hours logged on a fixed-rate contract are not billed or charged to the client.

The time can't be either deleted or moved to a different client, you'll have to add manual time to the right client separately.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Miloš P wrote:

I just need to move these half an hour in another contract with a different client or delete it, but its already locked since its Monday. Can anyone help with this? Thanks in advance.

Don't worry, hours logged on a fixed-rate contract are not billed or charged to the client.

The time can't be either deleted or moved to a different client, you'll have to add manual time to the right client separately.

Awesome, then I don't have a problem anymore. Thank you!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members