🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Work diary screenshots when contract it's...
Page options
jpmguima
Community Member

Work diary screenshots when contract it's closed

Hi UpWork, I had a job in August 2020. The contract is now completed. I am trying to access my screenshot in Work Diary to add the progress of that job to my portfolio and I can't. I have talked to my client but there are thousands of screenshots and he doesn't have time to send me all of them. How can I get access?

All the best

João

7 REPLIES 7
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "How can I get access?"

You can't.

Your understanding of Upwork is incorrect.

Please tell us what your goals are at this time, so that we can help you understand more.

Preston, I have the process of the work that I did in the screenshots. The files I have now are with the final process. That's why i would like to have access to the screenshots, to explain the process in the portfolio with pics

You can't access the screenshots. The contract is closed.

You must never again plan to access screenshots from a closed contract.

Work Diary screenshots are taken at random time points roughly ten minutes apart. They can not be used to illustrate a process.

I think you may be using certain words and phrases in a very non-standard way, causing confusion about your actual plans.

Either that, or you have very incorrect beliefs about Upwork Work Diaries and associated screenshots.

I don't think anyone has ever wanted to use an old contract Work Diary to populate their profile portfolio. This entire thread is Quixotic.

Preston H wrote:

Work Diary screenshots are taken at random time points roughly ten minutes apart. They can not be used to illustrate a process.

Yes they can. It can be with paitings, video, design, music etc. It is a creative process.

I don't think anyone has ever wanted to use an old contract Work Diary to populate their profile portfolio. This entire thread is Quixotic.

Very dramatic about one simple question. Dont get your point

Neither can the client.

The client say he can and I saw some posts here about this topic saying that clients can allways

You are correct.

The client can see old Work Diaries.

Please, please leave this client alone.

Please do not pester him.

Please do not send messages to the client.

Please do not try to get your hands on your old Work Diary screenshots.

I dont understand the drama here but I will respect your opinion. thanks

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths