🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Work history and feedback
Page options
dchodrishvili
Community Member

Work history and feedback

Hello. some of the completed jobs with feedback given does not appear in "work history and feedback" I waited 3 days but same. can someone help me ?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi David,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Contracts will only show on your profile after receiving payment.

Feel free to follow up if you have further questions.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi David,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Contracts will only show on your profile after receiving payment.

Feel free to follow up if you have further questions.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you for answering

I completed a job and buyer leave feedback but its not showing in my profile.

Hi Afzal,

I looked into your profile and saw that the recent feedback is already showing. Please check this help article for more information.

~ Riri

I have completed 2 jobs with feedback and when  i search a keyword related to my services without log in to upwork. When i visited my profile i have noticed there's nothing showing in my work history. Even though it should have displayed 1 feedback.

Hi Sohail,

I performed a search the same way on my end, and your profile appeared with both of your completed contracts showing on your work history. Please try clearing your browser cache and cookies, as it might be an isolated issue on your end.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Can i use Payoneer to withdraw my payment from upwork i have a verified payoneer account.

Hi Sohail,

You can find out which payment methods are available in your country by going to Settings > Get Paid. Check out this article for more info about Payoneer as a payment method.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

I have searched again and but still it doesn't show when i search without login to upwork account. You can find it in attached screenshot

Thanks!

Hi Sohail,

When creating job posts, clients have a choice to make their jobs public only to Upwork users. I checked and in both jobs you're referring to, you clients chose this option. It looks like you are searching for your profile while not logged in to your account, and this is why you are not seeing your feedback. Only Upwork users will be able to see it. If you look at the bottom-left corner of the screen you can see your profile does show that you've completed 2 contracts in this view. 

Hope this offers some clarification,

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi there! 

I have two questions realted to connects. Upwork provided me 10 free connects previous month and i have also won a job and purchased new 40 connects but this month i did not get 10 free connects. 

Second question is i have received 5 invitations during this period but i did not get 10 free connects as one of my friend got 10 free connects each time when he received  an invitation from a buyer.

Thanks!

Hi Sohail,

Please allow up to 24 hours for your monthly free Connects to show on your account. About the interview Connects, could you please clarify which job posts/interviews you're referring to so I could check?

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

I have got invitations for 3 jobs and i have also completed one invitation was from a proposal and remaining 2 were direct invitations. 

But i had been invited for interview for almost 5 jobs. 

1. Zapier Expert needed

2. Typeform expert

Hi Sohail,

Thank you for following up. I checked and it looks like in both cases the client invited you to submit a proposal for their job post. Please know, we are not awarding Connects in cases where you are invited to interview for a job post without submitting a proposal first.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi there! 

I have passed upwork readiness test and also completed 4 jobs with good rating. How can i get Rising Talent Badge in my profile. As i have completed almost all requirments.

Hi Sohail,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. If you qualify, you will receive a notification letting you know.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi there!

If we get a client from any social media sites and take them on upwork for secure payment method. 

Will it leave any impact on our account?

I know there's is an option of direct method. If a client is already on upwork than can we share them our profile to hire us on upwork?

Thanks!

Hi Sohail,

Direct contracts are meant to be used with clients who are not signed up on Upwork. If your clients are already signed up on Upwork they will need to hire you on an official contract.
Once your clients have formed an official contract with you here, the earnings, feedback, and everything else will be included in your profile as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Okay and is it necessery to chat with them on upwork? 

If we start contrat with them on upwork and discuss project requirements on any other social sites but we just have our contract here. I had heard it could effect our profile( upwork can ban our account). Is it true?

Hi Sohail,

It is a violation of our TOS to communicate outside of Upwork before you're hired on an official contract with clients whom you have met on Upwork.
Once an official contract is formed, you and your clients can use another communication method as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Incase, if we share our profile with any outsider client( but they have upwork account). If they hire us directly through our profile link and than is it necessery to communicate with them on upwork?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members