🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Work history and feedback
Page options
mzubairkhatri
Community Member

Work history and feedback

Hello, I have done My 103 jobs successfully when we see my profile from another side only show 15 projects 2016 and 2018 not showing 2019 or current projects check attachment please help thanks.  

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad Zubair K wrote:

Hello, I have done My 103 jobs successfully when we see my profile from another side only show 15 projects 2016 and 2018 not showing 2019 or current projects check attachment please help thanks.  

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

What you mean is that when you are logged out of Upwork, it shows significantly less contracts?

That is because logged out visitors to your profile can only see contracts (and feedback) that resulted from job posts that were originally set to "public" (other than "Upwork users only" or "invite only").

This is by design, because had the clients wanted their job posts to be seen by everyone, they would have set the job posts accordingly. Because the clients opted for stricter privacy settings, obviously those contracts can't be displayed to the whole Internet.

However, it does say on your profile that there are more contracts to  be seen, and invites the visitor to log in or create an account to view them.

ok sir thanks.

Muhammad Zubair K wrote:
ok sir thanks.

I may need to change my profile pic if people take to calling me "sir" ....

Oh sorry I don't see profile I direct reply through my email mam thanks.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths