🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Work history not showing
Page options
3a49d474
Community Member

Work history not showing

I completed my first job on 2nd dec and feedback left, but not showing on profile work history.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Nirmal,

I checked your account and I can see that you worked on an hourly contract. When working for hourly contracts, you get paid following the Weekly Billing Cycle:

• Week 1 – Freelancer logs time using the Upwork desktop app and Work Diary.
  • Week 2 – Hours within the weekly limit invoice to your clients on Monday. They have until Friday to review the work. Then the review period ends.
  • Week 3 – Earnings become available on the following Wednesday.

Contracts take about 24 hours to appear on your profile after your client pays at least $1.00. Contracts not meeting this minimum are hidden from your profile and excluded from your work and feedback history. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Nirmal,

I checked your account and I can see that you worked on an hourly contract. When working for hourly contracts, you get paid following the Weekly Billing Cycle:

• Week 1 – Freelancer logs time using the Upwork desktop app and Work Diary.
  • Week 2 – Hours within the weekly limit invoice to your clients on Monday. They have until Friday to review the work. Then the review period ends.
  • Week 3 – Earnings become available on the following Wednesday.

Contracts take about 24 hours to appear on your profile after your client pays at least $1.00. Contracts not meeting this minimum are hidden from your profile and excluded from your work and feedback history. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
3a49d474
Community Member

Thank you

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members