cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work history—now you see it, now you don't.

Community Guru
Douglas Michael M Member Since: May 22, 2015
1 of 4

Although the job count has not gone down this time, all my most recent, best-paying, and most representative jobs have vanished. Anyone else?

Community Guru
Irene B Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
2 of 4

My work history stays skewed...the most recently completed contracts show up in-between others that have been completed ages ago. It is really discerning, as I would have preferred them to show up...well...as the most recently completed ones, according to the order in which the contracts are finalised. Try setting that option> yay....go back....and its back in the order the mystical algorithm has decided it needs to be shown...it is bloody ridiculous.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
3 of 4

MIchael, I have checked your profile and it looks like the amount of jobs in your Work History matches your total number of jobs. Let me know if you still see it differently and if the issue persists in different browsers.

Irene, I will be checking with the team about the issue you are experiencing. Sorry about the inconvenience it's causing.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
Douglas Michael M Member Since: May 22, 2015
4 of 4

Thank, Valeria.

Things look normal now. My issue seems to have resolved itself overnight; it may have been the same as Irene's; I didn't poke around when I saw the wonky first page.

Best,

MIchael

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS