🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Working hours amount doesn't show in review t...
Page options
getcheeky
Community Member

Work in Progress is not working--- showing ZERO--- and I'm working-- But I think it's still tracking

Work in Progress is not working--- it's showing ZERO for EVERYTHING--- and I'm clearly working, but it seems to still be tracking my hours. Very strange. Never had this problem before.
I have logged out and logged back in--- still didn't fix the issue.
I have not restarted my laptop--- that's my next "go-to".
Is there a known issue going on with this Work in Progress "bug"?
Please assist.
thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

This issue is resolved. Please clear your browser's cookies before reaccessing the page. If it still happens after basic troubleshooting steps (clearing your cookies or using a different browser), please let us know, and our team will assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

31 REPLIES 31
enriquezjonathan
Community Member

Hello there, same issue here, my work in progress zero also. I don't know why. Can anyone knows the issue? thanks.

marifeljelly
Community Member

Same question here, looking forward to informative response. Thanks!

marc_compte
Community Member

Maybe it is because the week just started?

Then why it is not in - In review tab?

congnd91
Community Member

Me too! looking forward to informative response. Thanks

It seems that there is an issue on my Upwork Report Section. Values are zeros in In review and Work in progress wherein should have values. Please confirm. Thank you!

Yes there is a known issue and Upwork was notified. I just realized this as well.

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/Work-in-Progress-is-not-working-showing-ZERO-and-I-m-wor...

There is a known issue happening and Upwork was notified. I just realized the same problem as well.

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/Work-in-Progress-is-not-working-showing-ZERO-and-I-m-wor...

Hi! I cannot see my recent payments and active contracts on the "Report" section as always. I can only see the "available" payments, but nothing more. I had the work in progress for this week still pending but I noticed that this balance (work in progress) and "in review" is in $0, how can I get it back? I can see them even in the weekly summary but not in my balance... Of course either is in "available" section... Thank you!

5aa89746
Community Member

Same issue here. Looking forward for more response on this.

kipkoalex
Community Member

The same. But I just received a Weekly summary, seems like the information there is correct.

kipkoalex
Community Member

I can't see information about my earnings on the previous week (21-27th of February) also I can't find tracked time in my work diary even for today, but I was tracking the time. And actually, I believe that it should be more than 1 hour already on the contract I'm speaking about.

5d47b8dc
Community Member

I have the same concern as you. I literally panicked since yesterday there's still $ 96 in my work in progress, but now it became $0. So I do not know what happened.

ramosm691
Community Member

ramosm691_0-1646009333154.png

Hello, I just checked the overview because the cutoff just passed but the payment amount on my Work in Progress and In Review tab has gone.

Please help.

I am having the same problem.

Happened to me, too.  Just talked to Support in chat and she said it's a known issue and the engineers are working on fixing it.

Ok, thanks for letting me know. They should have informed us regarding this since we're talking about our hard-earned money. It will really make us panicked knowing that our pay has gone.

I share your initial panic.  But it seems to have just happened around an hour ago when the work week ended.  So they're just finding out about it.

Take a screen shot of each job that shows on your time tracker just to be on the safe side. 

Thanks! Upwork emails weekly summary too so be sure to download it also.

I have the same thing, in review has disappear plus the recorded work time does not added to the work progress

cassajoy
Community Member

Yes, just noticed I have the same issue. Uh-oh!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for flagging this here, everyone. 

Please know that this is a known issue and our engineers are working to resolve it soon. Our team will update this thread once we have more information. 

~ Avery
Upwork
getcheeky
Community Member

Thank you, Avery! Much appreciated! ☺️

728d3d32
Community Member

Same problem! Hoping this will be resolved right away.

96ea5305
Community Member

Same issue, looking forward for a quick solution, thanks!

aelsisy
Community Member

it works now as well,  review and work in progress is updated now

patelkaushik7
Community Member

I have lodged working hours between 21 February, 2022 to 27 February, 2022. It was 28 hours total and hourly rate was 3$ per hours. So on Monday 28 Feb, my work in progress amount would turn in to review process but I don't see my previous week earning in review tab. Thank you

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

This issue is resolved. Please clear your browser's cookies before reaccessing the page. If it still happens after basic troubleshooting steps (clearing your cookies or using a different browser), please let us know, and our team will assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork

Same problem with me. I clear my browser's cookies before reaccessing the page but here is the same problem. Please let me know how to solve this issue.

Thanks

Hi Md Rakibul,

I have checked your account and I can see that you've reached out to our team and a support ticket has been created. Please feel free to check and respond through that ticket for updates and further assistance. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths