🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Work progress and effect job success score
Page options
abdullahalziyad
Community Member

Work progress and effect job success score

Hello, 1 milestone successfully completed, the client did not end the contract. he said he has another project. Almost 2 months passed, he didn't activate any milestone. This contract shows on the work progress tab. Any effect on my job success score?  (Recently I got Top Rated badge)

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
2a05aa63
Community Member

Abdullah Al Z wrote:

Hello, 1 milestone successfully completed, the client did not end the contract. he said he has another project. Almost 2 months passed, he didn't activate any milestone. This contract shows on the work progress tab. Any effect on my job success score?  (Recently I got Top Rated badge)

It won't. But iit's better to ask to close contract with finished tasks that you feel the client is happy, otherwise it will never be closed and you won't get any benefit for you JSS.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Abdullah Al Z wrote:

No, not at all. 

Thank you.

2a05aa63
Community Member

Abdullah Al Z wrote:

It won't. But iit's better to ask to close contract with finished tasks that you feel the client is happy, otherwise it will never be closed and you won't get any benefit for you JSS.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members