๐Ÿˆ
ยป Forums ยป Freelancers ยป Re: Work
Page options
davidnur
Community Member

Work

Hello! Can I ask you? I started one big project with one client. I worked some time with him but after this my client stoped reply to my messages and questions. I don't know what should to do. He didn't check my last task that I made for him and didn't pay for this.

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Airat N wrote:

Hello! Can I ask you? I started one big project with one client. I worked some time with him but after this my client stoped reply to my messages and questions. I don't know what should to do. He didn't check my last task that I made for him and didn't pay for this.

It is very difficult for a client not to pay if you have a contract and use it correctly. What went wrong? Is your contract hourly or fixed rate?

Were all submitted milestones funded if the contract is fixed rate?

hijaziebadsyed
Community Member

Hi Airat,
I hope your client is busy, that's why he is not answering you. You should wait for him for a few days, if your contract is fixed price and if you want to submit your work then you can. If your client will not review your work then your work will be approved after 14 days.

Syed Ebad H wrote:
If your client will not review your work then your work will be approved after 14 days.

Only if the milestone was funded...

Thanks for complete the sentence. ๐Ÿ™‚
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths