🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Worked my first job as an hourly contractor, ...
Page options
zejneb96
Community Member

Worked my first job as an hourly contractor, completed today as an agency member but..

The client gave me a feedback and rating to which I also gave him. But the problem is, I am unable to see his feedback on my profile. Why? I completed the contract.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

Zainab:
This is normal.

A few points:

If a client closes a job, then there is no way for a freelancer to see feedback until she leaves feedback for the client. The system is double-blind. If the freelancer doesn't leave feedback, she must wait 2 weeks to see the client's feedback.

AS SOON AS both parties have left feedback, the freelancer can see the client's feedback if she looks here:

Upwork -> All Contracts -> [click on contract title] -> TERMS & SETTINGS

Feedback does not necessarily show up immediately on the freelancer's profile page. Content there is cached, and it may be a few days before it is updates.

If you don't want to wait... You can make a small edit to your profile overview text. That will cause your entire page to be re-generated immediately, and your newly-received feedback will show up.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Member

Zainab:
This is normal.

A few points:

If a client closes a job, then there is no way for a freelancer to see feedback until she leaves feedback for the client. The system is double-blind. If the freelancer doesn't leave feedback, she must wait 2 weeks to see the client's feedback.

AS SOON AS both parties have left feedback, the freelancer can see the client's feedback if she looks here:

Upwork -> All Contracts -> [click on contract title] -> TERMS & SETTINGS

Feedback does not necessarily show up immediately on the freelancer's profile page. Content there is cached, and it may be a few days before it is updates.

If you don't want to wait... You can make a small edit to your profile overview text. That will cause your entire page to be re-generated immediately, and your newly-received feedback will show up.

zejneb96
Community Member

Thank you! I saw it now in my Contracts Term and Settings, but still not on my profile.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members