🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Working Diary is not updating along with the ...
Page options
hemel_ags
Community Member

Working Diary is not updating along with the desktop app

Hello Upwork Team!

I am missing hours of logged work today - checked my Work Diary and it pulls up blank.

I tried sending you a ticket but I keep getting this message "Unable to complete request"! 

The last screenshot was captured by the desktop app about one hour ago but the working diary has displayed a screenshot which was taken around 10 hours ago. 

**Edited for community guidelines**

5 REPLIES 5
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md Toslim Adnan,

Could you please try the troubleshooting tips shared in this help article.  If the issue persists, please report it following the ''How do I report a problem?'' section of the previously shared troubleshooting guide, and our team will assist you directly.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
hemel_ags
Community Member

a) I am missing hours of logged work today - checked my Work Diary and it pulls up blank. The last screenshot was captured by the desktop app from 08.00 pm to 09.00 pm, 25 Sept 2020 (local time) but the working diary has displayed a screenshot which was taken at 12.20 pm, 25 Sept 2020.
I tried sending you a ticket but I keep getting this message "Unable to complete request"!

b) When I want to verify my ID through uploading a photo video call, it displays- "We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now. Please try again in a minute." I've tried 3 times already having the same massage.

This is my first job in Upwork and experiencing nothing but frustration. Please help me out!

Hi Md Toslim Adnan,

I checked, and it seems like you have submitted a support ticket to our team already. One of our agents will update your ticket to assist you directly. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Work Diary did not get updated for the time I worked on the contract today. I was working through Upwork Desktop app, and I can still see the last screen capture on the app. Can you please help asap, as I have to deliver a short deadline project.

Many thanks!

Hi

Please ignore my post above. The issue got resolved when I restarted the desktop app.

Thanks!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members