🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Working on a Featured Job but did not get...
Page options
pritomd
Community Member

Working on a Featured Job but did not get 10% off until after $500 earnings

Per the popup that shows up when you hover over 'Featured Job', it should only charge me a 10% fee, right? I looked at my earnings on a Featured Job I am working on and the fees were 20% until I hit $500 earnings, the standard.

This this expected? I thought one of the perks of Featured Jobs was going straight to 10% fees.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sorry about the delayed response, Pritom. We checked on this and the freelancer has to be Top Rated in order to qualify for the reduced fee on Featured Jobs. Unfortunately, it looks like you didn't qualify for the reduced fee when the contract started. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Pritom,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the job you're referring to. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

~ Bojan
Upwork
pritomd
Community Member

Hi Bojan - sent you a PM 6 days ago.

Posting to bring up post in case others know why I may not have received 10% on this Featured Job.

Sorry about the delayed response, Pritom. We checked on this and the freelancer has to be Top Rated in order to qualify for the reduced fee on Featured Jobs. Unfortunately, it looks like you didn't qualify for the reduced fee when the contract started. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thank you Valeria - that explains it! I do know I didn't earn Top Rated until after that contract, so I see why I didn't get the 10%.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths