🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Working on several computers
Page options
roman_yavorskiy
Community Member

Working on several computers

Hello. I have 3 PCs in 3 houses ( all in same city) . Can i work from any on them? Or it will break any rulles?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Roman Y wrote:
Hello. I have 3 PCs in 3 houses ( all in same city) . Can i work from any on them? Or it will break any rulles?

Sure.

Obviously not at the same time. Just make sure that nobody in those three houses ever accesses your Upwork account,

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
petra_r
Community Member

Roman Y wrote:

Sure.

Obviously not at the same time. Just make sure that nobody in those three houses ever accesses your Upwork account,

only I will work. The only problem is not to wear it all the time
my personal laptop with me
84ddd22b
Community Member

Yes break of 6hours for that time yes for time and home is word for very nice work

lysis10
Community Member

So how do you pick which house to work in during the week? Coin toss or just whatever view you're into that day?

Jennifer, usually I work only from my computer, but sometimes I stay with my parents for 1-2 days. It's not very convenient for me to carry a laptop with me all the time
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Roman Y wrote:

First you must tell me your secret how you can afford 3 houses from your freelancing earnings, and why you find it a good use of your time to rush between them constantly. 

But aside from that (I'm not really expecting an answer that would satisfy me), of course you can work from as many workstations as you like. Obviously not at the same time, goes without saying. 

1 and 2 - my parrents houses
3- my iwn

Martina P wrote:

Roman Y wrote:

First you must tell me your secret how you can afford 3 houses from your freelancing earnings, and why you find it a good use of your time to rush between them constantly. . 

People have friends. Or family. They visit each other. (Allededly, I've been in lockdown too long, I can't remember.)

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members