cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Working on several computers

Roman Y Member Since: Apr 4, 2020
1 of 8
Hello. I have 3 PCs in 3 houses ( all in same city) . Can i work from any on them? Or it will break any rulles?
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
BEST ANSWER
2 of 8

Roman Y wrote:
Hello. I have 3 PCs in 3 houses ( all in same city) . Can i work from any on them? Or it will break any rulles?

Sure.

Obviously not at the same time. Just make sure that nobody in those three houses ever accesses your Upwork account,

View solution in original post

3 of 8
only I will work. The only problem is not to wear it all the time
my personal laptop with me
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
4 of 8

So how do you pick which house to work in during the week? Coin toss or just whatever view you're into that day?

5 of 8
Jennifer, usually I work only from my computer, but sometimes I stay with my parents for 1-2 days. It's not very convenient for me to carry a laptop with me all the time
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
6 of 8

Roman Y wrote:

First you must tell me your secret how you can afford 3 houses from your freelancing earnings, and why you find it a good use of your time to rush between them constantly. 

But aside from that (I'm not really expecting an answer that would satisfy me), of course you can work from as many workstations as you like. Obviously not at the same time, goes without saying. 

7 of 8
1 and 2 - my parrents houses
3- my iwn
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
8 of 8

Martina P wrote:

Roman Y wrote:

First you must tell me your secret how you can afford 3 houses from your freelancing earnings, and why you find it a good use of your time to rush between them constantly. . 

People have friends. Or family. They visit each other. (Allededly, I've been in lockdown too long, I can't remember.)

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS