🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Working with multiple monitors
Page options
rrgregory
Community Member

Working with multiple monitors

Hello. If a freelancer is using the timetracker app while working (on an hourly job )with multiple displays/ monitors, which screen gets the screenshot? I’m assuming that whichever one is set as the “primary” display?
5 REPLIES 5
moonraker
Community Member

Both by default (I think). Both of mine get snapshotted anyway. I think there's a way to change it, I'm sure somebody else will be more helpful and actually let you know how. 

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Rebecca,

In this case, you have options:

1.  Captura Active Monitor
  2. Capture All Monitors

Capture.PNG

You can choose the option that best fits for your needs on each job. To change the settings for this go to the Desktop App > Click on the Settings Cog > Settings > Screen Capture. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, help pls

i dont see that option in my settings 😞 where i can see option to change screen shot settings for multiple device

It's in the settings for the timer app, not the main Upwork settings. Click the gear at the bottom of the timer app, and in the window that pops up, there will be a "Screen Capture" section. That's where the selection is.

Can you clarify the part where it says ''Monitor that contains the active application'' is the monitor that is going to be screen capture is where the Upwork app is located or the monitor that have the application that you are currently using?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members