Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worried about my stats

elizavetakuliba
Ace Contributor
Elizaveta K Member Since: Dec 28, 2016
1 of 6

Hello!

I've been working for the same client since June and didn't take any other jobs (my profile was set on "Available", I just didn't found/receive any interesting job offers and was mainly focusing on my main project).

My JSC is 100%, but I've noticed that some of my stats ("You were interviewed" and "You were hired") are now below average. 

Could somebody please clarify the significanse of these stats? Could they affect me in some negative way?

yitwail
Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
2 of 6

Those marketing effectiveness stats have no effect on JS. Cat Wink

3 of 6

Thank you for your answer)

I am aware that they don't affect JSC. I was wondering if they affect something else or they are just showing how you are doing compared to other feelancers.

slsv
Ace Contributor
Stanislav I Member Since: Feb 16, 2017
4 of 6

They don't harm anything. They're just for you information.

yitwail
Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
5 of 6

@Elizaveta K wrote:

Thank you for your answer)

I am aware that they don't affect JSC. I was wondering if they affect something else or they are just showing how you are doing compared to other feelancers.

The only thing I'd worry about there is freelancers can get suspended if they're too unsuccessful with their proposals. But I wouldn't worry about that too much while you have 100% JSS and an active contract.

6 of 6

*I've meant JSS, sorry

Yes, I've heard about this suspension and that's one of the reasons why I am concerned. The thing is, I've made only a few proposals myself, I was mostly declining invitations, and I've had an active contract during all these months.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS