🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Writing(copywriting,content marketing,report ...
Page options
db439902
Community Member

Writing(copywriting,content marketing,report writing)

COPYWRITERS

Copywriters are expert in writing clear and compelling brand-aware copy through various mediums such as web articles,newsletters,reports,handbooks,courses,advertising,scripts,email,press releases,social media and communications etc.

CONTENT MARKETERS

Content marketers execute through research and analysis of industry-related topics,to generate concepts and content for their clients.Responsible for planning,creating anf sharing throughful marketing content,promoting brand awareness and generating lead is key.writing and designing entertaining copy for platform specific engagement is central to their day-to-day as well as being able to analyse and strategise for on trend content.

REPORT WRITERS

Report writers are research based,highly analytical,and specifically structured document writers who present organised investigations,examinations and results into events,experiments or processes.clear and concise grammer,combined with meticulous formating skils,present findings on a subject through explanation, conclusion and recommendations.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
tlsanders
Community Member

I'm not sure what the purpose of this post is, but the truth is that at this point clients use terms in so many different ways and often interchangeably (particularly between content writing and copywriting) that it's no good to rely on what they're calling it--you only know what they're really looking for by the details. 

View solution in original post

47 REPLIES 47
tlsanders
Community Member

I'm not sure what the purpose of this post is, but the truth is that at this point clients use terms in so many different ways and often interchangeably (particularly between content writing and copywriting) that it's no good to rely on what they're calling it--you only know what they're really looking for by the details. 

Hlw 

I am a content writer.

Hi

I need your help . 

Plz help me eman

What help tell me 

Abdulaziz

What is exactly the Problem

I apologize for any confusion. As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, I don't have access to real-time data or specific information about your situation. Your previous message mentioned wanting a survey related to Upwork's marketing email preferences, which is a specific request for an action on the Upwork platform.

The exact problem you're facing may be related to accessing the survey or managing your email preferences on Upwork. If you're having trouble finding the survey or facing issues with your Upwork account, it's recommended that you reach out to Upwork's customer support for personalized assistance. They can provide you with the most up-to-date guidance and support for any account-related issues you may be experiencing.

What problem tel me

Abdulaziz

OK what exactly is the problem

I m a wiriting expert.. I m writing 4 pages in one hour .. give me work

Kiran

Very good writing speed 

Abdulaziz

Hi. I'm Ankita devi. I'm a content writer also a report writer.  I'm also a translator.  I can translate English into Hindi, English into punjabi, or vice versa......

Very good Ankita I lik you writing 

Abdulaziz

Hello I am content writer

I am a content writer and a translator would you like to hire!!

1741193f
Community Member

I am also ready for the work 

75b509ab
Community Member

I don't understand how to get work 

Same

Hi Areesha and Arnievic,

I understand it can be daunting when you're starting out but as long as you maximize all the available resources, you'll get the hang of it in no time.

On Upwork, your profile is a critical tool to your success. It is a great way to demonstrate your skills and experience. Leveraging it to its full potential may help you differentiate yourself from other freelancers and improve the likelihood of getting hired. Here are some of the items successful freelancers incorporate into their profiles below:
  • Build your profile: This is your chance to showcase your skills and experience to potential clients. Complete your profile, including your work history, education, and a description of your services.
  • Build a strong portfolio: Your portfolio may help impress potential clients with real-life examples of your skills and expertise. Add any projects you’ve completed in the past to help you showcase your skills.
  • Network with clients: Establish good relationships by delivering quality work on time and communicating effectively. This can help you secure repeat business and new opportunities in the future.
  • Bid on projects: When you find a project you're interested in, submit a proposal outlining why you're the best candidate for the job. Make sure to tailor your proposal to the specific project and client.
Still need to figure out where to begin on Upwork? These resources can point you in the right direction:

With these steps, you'll be on your way to success.
Good luck!

~ AJ
Upwork
691227d9
Community Member

I m new in your community.. but I m experience that my own work .. translation to any launguage.. writing work

Kiran

This is the community forum where freelancers come to ask questions and discuss Upwork. It is not the place to find a job. Although your profile is set to private, I have a good idea of what is there. You need to start at the beginning, and go to the Upwork Academy.

You are not a translator into any language, unless you don't include English. You must be native or bilingual in some language to be able to translate. I suggest you honestly consider your skills. It's one thing to speak a language, and quite another to be a translator. I can have a basic conversation in a few languages and write poorly in two, but that in no way makes me a translator. If you are using a program, clients will find out and you will receive bad reviews.

If you are serious about freelancing, decide what it is you can sell on Upwork. I don't think translation is going to work, nor writing if your posts are any example. Perhaps English isn't one of the languages, but you did say "any."

If you don't have real marketable skills, you will find it very difficult here.

If you want to learn, go to this post and follow every link. Pay special attention to the Terms of Service and the Red Flags from Wes. Do not apply for a job until you understand how the platform works. You are at high risk of being scammed because you don't know the rules. Only you can protect yourself, because no one, including Upwork, will not protect you.

Very good 

Abdulaziz
186ba22c
Community Member

Hello 

Do yourself a favor, delete all that wall of text from ChatGPT and start over.
As I suppose you have not read anything about how this works, I leave you some links to get you started:
- https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/To-all-freelancers-looking-for-help/m-p/1222058#M731117
- https://community.upwork.com/t5/Community-Blog/Top-Red-Flags-for-Scams-From-Community-Member-Wes-C/b...

ETA: $500 an hour? Be a little more realistic.

5854d716
Community Member

How to get to the job

Hi Silvanus,

Thank you for your message. You can apply for jobs from the Find Work page. I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Don’t hesitate to visit the  Academy and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
d5a29677
Community Member

Hello

I have my account suspended for 3 months now. I am still not clear why but then I was told to do somethings to rectify the problem.

I have done what was instructed, but still the suspension was not lifted and the problem persists.

Hi Omolola,

I suggest you refer to the support ticket you had with the team when you were notified about your account status. You should be able to follow up from there if there's any action you need to take or if you have questions. You can access your tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
d24fc857
Community Member

Hi. I'm Ankita devi. I'm a content writer also a report writer.  I'm also a translator.  I can translate English into Hindi, English into punjabi, or vice versa......

This is not the place to look for jobs, and you are not prepared to even look for jobs. You haven't done anything with your profile, and I'm quite certain you haven't read the rules. Or you decided to ignore them. All you will get here is scammed. Read this post before you lose everything. If you don't have marketable skills, which I do not see, you will fail. Freelancers need marketable skills, money, and again, skills.

Your profile says you don't know the rules, don't care and is an invitation to being scammed. If you don't have marketable skills, you should not be freelancing.

d41bc29d
Community Member

Please I need a job am good at writing emails they are not hiring me why or is it because am new on upwork?

It is probably because of your profile. You're saying you're good at writing emails (presumably sales or lead nurturing, since that's where the market is), but you're not doing anything at all to sell yourself in your profile. A client won't believe you can sell them if you can't even sell yourself. The little bit of information on your profile is also poorly written, which will make clients doubt your ability to write in English.

1cee34f7
Community Member

Hello I am a content writer

b5abd59d
Community Member

Hello ,I am content copy writer

Read this post and follow every link. You need to learn how to use the platform and stay safe.

b38de0e3
Community Member

I am freelancer 

Read everything in this post and follow every single link.

Nice job

I'm a writer
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members