🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Wrong IBAN number and money returns
Page options
thekovalski
Community Member

Wrong IBAN number and money returns

Hi there,

I made a withdrawal for 25th May, but after I found that the IBAN code contains one wrong number.
I connected with support 6 days ago, but after 8 business days, the money doesn't return to my Upwork account.

You can see all the details **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hope for your patience and help 🙂

Regards, Eugene

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Eugene,

Thanks for following up and I'm sorry you still haven't received the funds. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Eugene,

Rest assured, your funds are not lost. Our team can initiate a trace on your transaction after 8 business days have passed (today is your 7th business day).

If you still haven't received your funds by Monday, feel free to follow up here and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thank you for letting me know about this. I hope your team can spend some time and help me with this today.

Thanks.

Hi Eugene,

Thanks for following up and I'm sorry you still haven't received the funds. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar, 

Just want to let you know that I received the payment, and this issue is resolved. Thanks to all your team for their help and support.

Regards, Eugene

Hi Eugene,

I'm glad to hear you finally received your funds! If you ever need any help, please feel free to reach out here in the Community.

~Andrea
Upwork

I Did yesterday wrong  IBAN transaction. Mean at 12th of September. I will receive back my funds? and I'm also trying to edit bank details what should I do

Hi Sanaullah,

You can't edit the bank details and change the account number so I suggest removing and re-adding your account with the correct information.

Regarding your withdrawal, it will return to your account once the transaction fails, which usually takes from 7 to 10 days. If after 8 business days, it still isn't reflecting on your Upwork account, please get back to us so that we can issue a trace for you.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello Sir. i did Wrong Transaction at 12th of September and i received massage from Upwork that i will get refund after 8 days. now sir it has been started 9th day but i can't received sir. Now What should i do now? IBAN was wring and IBAN which i have outted was no relation doesn't belongs to any account so what to do now? it has been 9 days
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sanaullah,

As our team already shared within your support ticket regarding this concern, please allow the 8th business day to pass (which is by 09/23/2021) before the funds will be sent back to your Upwork account.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
e73adc3b
Community Member

Okay sir Thanks For Support 🙂 I will wait for 23.
e73adc3b
Community Member

Good Evening Bojan sir, I did transaction at 12th of September today os 23th of September 10 days gone infect today is 11th day. O were told by Sor you and another Coordinator in support that i will receive My Funds Back till 23rd of September. But Not Yet received till now. so what is further procedure to sir? it was large amount upto 283.1$ sir. I'm from Pakistan it is evening here so how kuch kore i have to wait sir?

Hi Sanaullah,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your withdrawal. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members