🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Wrong IBAN
Page options
g_gaudino
Community Member

Wrong IBAN

Hi, I used the function "get paid" to receive some money earned on Upwork. Unfortunately I didn't notice that there was still my old IBAN inserted in the payment method. The payment has been processed today and now I don't know how to cancel it. Can you help me please?

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Giusy,

This withdrawal will return to your account once the transaction fails, which usually take from 7 to 10 days. If after 10-days, it still isn't reflecting on your Upwork account, please get back to us so that we can issue a trace for you. 

Please make sure to have the right information on your payment method moving forward so that you can receive your withdrawn earnings on time.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Community Member

i have the same issue. It’s impossible to get in touch with upwork. I’ m quite annoyed that I can’t get in touch with customer service as before. Explain how.

Hi Edward,

I checked the transaction you are referring to and can confirm that it was successful from our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. Our team can issue a trace after 8 business days, Februar 25th in your case. Bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. You can check this help article for more information.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members