🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Wrong Jobs Displayed at Dashboard
Page options
yasenstamatov
Community Member

Wrong Jobs Displayed at Dashboard

I'm using My Jobs Feed quite frequently, but a few days I wake up, login in Upwork and I see a lot of irrelevant jobs displayed for me. I'm in the Market Research field, and now I get recommended jobs for DevOps and other similar skills, completely unrelated to what I'm doing.

It's been like this for a few days, but I really need to get it fixed. 

How shall I proceed?

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Yasen,

I can recommend removing your current saved search results and adding new ones so that you`re receiving the most relevant jobs in your job feed.
Once you`ve searched for a skill, industry, or keyword you can further refine the results by using our filters. Once you`re done, click on the green button to save the search result. To learn more about this click here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I've already completed this step. Several days ago I didn't have any saved searches, but then I read that if I save a few, then my job feed will start displaying the correct jobs. It helped, but it's definitely what it was before. 

I need to get in the previous state and completely remove those DevOps jobs. I don't even share similar skill tags with those jobs!

Hi Yasen,

Could you please remove and add your search results again? Please use our search filters as well to refine your search results so that you`re receiving relevant jobs on your job feed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

It's what I'm saying- I've already completed this part, but the results I get are unsatisfactory. There is some problem with my Dashboard specifically, and someone will need to get a closer look, I think. 

Adding custom searches improves the situation, but the core problem remains. Please, help me fix it.

I understand your frustration with this, Yasen.

In order for me to be able to investigate this further, you will need to save search results based on your preference. I can see that at the moment you don't have any search results set on your profile.
Once you`ve done this, I can compare the results from your job feed to each search result you`ve saved. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Ok, just did what you asked. Let me know if I need to do anything further

Thank you for the extra effort, Yasen.

I would like to confirm that now your job feed is showing jobs based on the search results you`ve saved and everything is working as designed. 
If you would like to expand your job feed, you can save more than one search result. If something is still confusing, feel free to follow up with additional questions.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths