🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Wrong Payoneer ID in my Upwork Account.
Page options
camarcano
Community Member

Wrong Payoneer ID in my Upwork Account.

Hi!

I hope you are all doing well under the difficult circunstances.

I have a problem: I set up my "Get Paid" tab and wanted to used my Payoneer account but the system did not give me the choice to insert the email of my Payonner account, instead automatically asigned a short ID

**Edited for community guidelines**

. I am worried about this because I need to withdraw my payments to the right Payoneer account.

Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Carlos.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Carlos,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
petra_r
Community Member

Carlos M wrote:

I hope you are all doing well under the difficult circunstances.

I have a problem: I set up my "Get Paid" tab and wanted to used my Payoneer account but the system did not give me the choice to insert the email of my Payonner account, instead automatically asigned a short ID (xxxxxxxxxxxx).

That's your Upwork ID.

Thanks a lot for your fast reply!
OK, I understand but how (or when) can I introduce my Payoneer ID?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Carlos.

I just want to clarify as I think I didn't phrase correctly my question before.

When I introduced my PayPal account as I means to get paid, I was asked for my PayPal address used for that but when I did the same for Payoneer I did not so all I see is my ID so my question is that if after being activated I would have the oportunity to provide my Payoneer account email to be able to get paid.

I hope this time is clearer 🙂

Thanks in advance for your time and help.

Regards,

Carlos.

Hi Carlos,

I checked your account, and it looks like you have already added your Payoneer account. For security reasons, your new payment method will become active in three days. Please let us know if you have other questions. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I did the process to add the Payoneer account but I was never asked for the email address I use for my Payoneer ID and instead there appears an ID (camarcano) as the one for the Payoneer account and that's wrong. I need to input the right one but I can't find where can I do that.

Regards,

Carlos.

Hi Carlos,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks!

Hi, 

Today my earnings were automatically transferred to a Payoneer account which is named as per my user ID name which I have set a long time ago. usually the I receive notifications when earnings are available, at that time I usually put the transfer to a local bank. But this time the transfer was automatic and went to my Payoneer account which I do not use anymore. So how can I get it back and then transfer it to my local bank account?

I removed the Payoneer account from my payment methods. But I could not see the details of that account I mean which email the Payoneer was connected to because when I logged in to the Payoneer account there is no amount available.. 😞 

Can you help please solve this issue?

Thanks beforehand! 

Hi Mohammed,

It looks like the funds were sent automatically according to the Automatic Payment Schedule. Unfortunately, it's not possible to cancel the transaction at this moment as it was already processed from our end. I suggest that you reach out to Payoneer support regarding your funds as they should be able to help you with that. Also, make sure to check this help article to learn more about the Automatic Payment Schedule and how you can set it up to suit your needs.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Understood and thanks so much Aleksandar. 
I am confused a bit because on Upwork it did not show my Payoneer ID or email. I already spoke with Payoneer cs and they told me no funds are visible and asked to wait. In the meantime If you could let me know the Payoneer ID or email the transfer has been initiated along with the transaction number then I can ask the Payoneer CS to cross-check their server.

Thanks again 🙂 

Hi Mohammed,

You can find this information in your Reports > Transaction History.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea,

I spoke with Payoneer customer service as I still did not receive my funds yet so they've mentioned the following ( Also see attached 😞 

Quote: 

The payment still not loaded and processed to your Online Payoneer account. In order to fix this issue kindly reprocess again your payment in Upwork, so that your payment will automatically and directly to your USD balance account.

Unquote: 

Also, is it possible to send the funds to my local bank account instead of the Payoneer account?

Thanks and looking forward to hearing your positive response fixing this issue. 

**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Mohammed,

Thank you for following up. We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to look into this and assist you accordingly. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Much appreciated Bojan, Thanks!

Looking forward to hearing your soonest reply solving this issue.

Regards,

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members