🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Wrong Time
Page options
titimi
Community Member

Wrong Time

Hello

The time displayed on my upwork profile is wrong, and my job feed is 9 hours behind. what do I do? I have cleared my cookies and history. 

5 REPLIES 5
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Titilayo,

Could you please check date and time settings on your computer and make sure they are configured correctly and are auto-updated?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
d7559471
Community Member

Hello, I have the same issue. How can I fix it?

Hi Premila,

Thank you for your message. Could you please check the date and time settings on your computer and make sure they are configured correctly? The time and date that you're seeing on your end will be depending on how your computer's been set up and we highly suggest you auto-update your Time and Date settings. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
d7559471
Community Member

Hi,

I already checked everything. But the issue is still the same. I also cleared all my browsing history.

I have attached SS images. please have a look.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Premila,

Thank you for your response and confirmation. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members