🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Specialized Profile earnings today are sh...
Page options
dazedua
Community Member

Wrong Total Earnings on Profile Page

Hello, I need your help.

Even yesterday everything showed correctly, today the amount has decreased by 2 times.
How to fix it?

22 REPLIES 22
759e32fa

Hi Ruslan,

Thank you for reaching out. The total earnings shown on your profile are shown in intervals of $500, $1,000, $5,000, $10,000, $20,000, $30,000, and so on. Once you reach $20,000, your total earnings will be updated.

~ AJ
Upwork

Greetings,
Is that the same in my case? My total earnings used to be $14k+ a few days ago but now it's dropped to $10k+. 

dazedua
Community Member

I have reached 20k few month ago, and have at profile 20k+ before today. Can you please check me profile, and don't use default auto-reply answers?

Hi Ruslan,

I can't disclose your exact profile earnings publicly but I can confirm that what AJ explained, as well as what's currently showing on your public profile as per those guidelines, is correct.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
dazedua
Community Member

• Okay, thank you😀
votonkel
Community Member

Upwork!!! What is going on with you guys. Your platform has really been good so far and the next thing you guys just want to mess the whole thing up... from one problem to the other since the beginning of this month. This is not cool at all.

My total earnings was showing 2k+ some few days ago and I earned additional $300 plus... only for it to start showing $1k+ in my total earnings suddenly... please kindly look into this and help rectify. Thanks.

Hi Victor,

Thank you for your message. I checked your account and noticed that your total earnings are still below $2000. That said, your profile will show the total earnings as $2K+ once your total earning is above $2000. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
30462afb
Community Member

Hi @All
Yes, there is a problem with the total earnings on my profile. 

I hope it will be solved quickly.

I didn't mind a couple weeks ago when Upwork started showing more accurate freelancer earnings on our profiles.  For instance, specifically showing 24K+ or 28K+ versus simply saying 20K+.  Then, a couple days ago, they started showing the vague rounded numbers again.   Increments of 10K, and if you're over 100K, no updates on the earnings showing until you hit each 100K mark. 

However, today, I went to my profile and it's showing exact earnings down to every dollar and every penny.    I liked the way you guys had it 2 weeks ago (I don't like those vague, round-to-the-nears 10K or 100K earnings), but I don't think we need to go as far as showing earnings down to the penny. It looks cluttered and junky, also

Important note: I'm only seeing this 'down to the penny' earnings showing on my SPECIALIZED profiles.  My 'main' profile is still showing the old 'rounded' number.

I realized that Upwork had some changes about the showing earnings a few weeks ago.

The problem does anyone doesn't know what is the exact rule of showing.

According to the past situation, my profile is wrong but I don't think it is not related to my specifical user's profile

Can one of the MODERATORS (such as Pradeep H or Arjay M)   explain why my issue was MERGED into this topic when I created a brand new topic for this when I posted it?  MERGING my issue into this thread misclassifies the BUG that I am reporting: I am not reporting "wrong' earnings on the profile at all.  My problem is regarding HOW it is being displayed - which is that on the SPECIALIZED profiles you are now showing earnings down to the exact penny.  I never said the total was WRONG. I said that it should not be displayed to that level of DETAIL.  This was a SEPARATE bug being reported, and has now been 'merged' into this topic and SWEPT under the rug. Please stop 'sweeping' bug reports under the rug in this manner by simply  'burying' them down as 'comments' to other, unrelated threads with a quick 'merge'

Hi CJ,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Dear Upwork. 
Please solve my problem. my Upwork earned more than 15k and now displays only 10k+. I want to display my original earning on my profile.

deborah-ponzio
Community Member

On my profile I had 71k which dropped to 70k a few days ago. Why?

Hi Deborah,

Thank you for reporting this here. I'll have one of the team members review your profile and assist you further via a support ticket. You can access your ticket and coordinate with the team on this page. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

Thank you, I received an email from Support. Have a good day 😉

cssunnyverma
Community Member

Hi, 

Wrong Total Earnings on Profile Page
Please help me

Hi Sunny,

Thank you for your message. If you are referring to the Total Earnings on your Upwork profile, I see that your Total Earnings are hidden on your Upwork profile. Please note that when it comes to earnings on your profile, please be advised that it would not be showing the exact amount but it will just be updated every next 100, 1000, 10000, etc as you close respective milestones.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi, Pardeep

Yes i hide my total income but Few days ago my display my income 15k+ and right now display 10+. I think this is a Bug. 

Hi, Pardeep

I think upwork support team is not solving my problem. 

Hi, Upwork support team

Please solve my problem. Wrong display earnings on my profile. 

please check  attached screenshots .

Please solve this issue.

0FCDF880-6AAD-4AF2-BA01-2EF7EC819E11.jpeg

cssunnyverma
Community Member

Hi, Pardeep

Yes i hide my total income but Few days ago my display my income 15k+ and right now display 10+. I think this is a Bug. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths