cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong account number

Highlighted
Laila Aurely O Member Since: Nov 21, 2019
1 of 10
Hello. I have entered my card number instead of account number. My bank is BDO. Will it still go through? If not, how can I request to cancel the transfer of payment and get a refund so I can transfer it to the correct one? Many thanks!
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
BEST ANSWER
2 of 10

Hi Laila,

Unfortunately we can't cancel a withdrawal once it's initiated. Rest assured, since the bank account is not correct, your funds will be reversed back to Upwork. Thank you.

Untitled

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Shiela C Member Since: May 17, 2020
3 of 10

Hello i have the same problem.
I put my card number instead of account number.
So maybe it is the reason why until today my withdrawal is doesnt appear on my BDO bank account.
How to reversed it and put it on my "available or pending withdrawal" those funds.
Or who should i call to report it the bank or Upwork?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
4 of 10

Hi Shiela,

If there are any issues with your withdrawal, the funds will be reversed back to your Upwork account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Shiela C Member Since: May 17, 2020
5 of 10

How many working days until it reversed back to my upwork account? That was my 1st week earnings.
I already updated my account number, can i received my 2nd week earnings this coming week to my new account number? how many days or hours does it take?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
6 of 10

Hi Shiela,

Thanks for following up. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Evan Jay P Member Since: May 21, 2020
7 of 10
Hi I have the same problem. I realised that I entered my card number instead of my account number. I just want to know, how long will it take for the money to return to my upwork account. Thanks and best regards.
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
8 of 10

Hi Evan,

Could you please clarify your concern so that we can assist you accordingly or have the correct support team assist you?

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Evan Jay P Member Since: May 21, 2020
9 of 10
Hi just an update. Its been 9 working days since I made my first withdrawal in upwork. Instead of my bank account number I entered my card number for ways to get paid. I searched that it will return to my upwrok account after sometime, base on the answers to people with same problem like mine. I know it will take more than a week, but can you please give me an update or is there a way to track it. This the Receipt #: 302052307 of the transaction. Thank you and best regards
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
10 of 10

Hi Evan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your withdrawal. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS