🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Wrong account number
Page options
yeemichaeldavid
Community Member

Wrong account number

I realised that I entered my card number instead of my account number. So maybe it is the reason why until today my withdrawal is doesnt appear on my bank account. How do I cancel the transaction?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

5 REPLIES 5
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Michael David,

If there are any issues with your withdrawal method, the transaction should reverse back to your Upwork account within eight business days. Let us know if that doesn't happen within eight business days so that we can issue a trace. Please make sure to have the right information on your payment method moving forward so that you can receive your withdrawn earnings on time. Feel free to check out this help article for more information on getting paid.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Aleksandar Hi,

I have the same issue.

I have mentioned USD account details instead of TURKISH LIRA. So I'm waiting for my money back to my Upwork account. Could you please support me?

Thanks in advance,

Nilda

Hi Nilda,

This withdrawal will return to your account once the transaction fails, which usually takes around 8 business days. If after that timeframe, it still isn't reflecting on your Upwork account, please get back to us so that we can issue a trace for you.

Thank you.
~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,

Unfortunately, I could not receive my payment back yet.

The wrong transition has been done on 24th Feb.

Could you please support me ?

Thanks ,

Nilda

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nilda,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with the trace. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members