Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong country while creating my profile

Josh C Member Since: Jun 18, 2019
71 of 100

Hi Valeria, 
I'm also facing the same issue.
Could you help me to reset the Country from The States to Taiwan?

Thanks
Best regards,
Josh

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
72 of 100

Hi Josh,

Your country is now updated, thank you.

Untitled
Caleb James D Member Since: Jul 3, 2019
73 of 100

It seems I've hit the same issue, I'm interested in participating as a business (located in the US) and potentially also as a freelancer (I live in France).

Could you please get my account out of the "Create your profile" workflow so that I can continue participation in the context of my US based business?  I'll simply register a different account for myself.

74 of 100

Hi Caleb,

Would you like our team to update your country to France or close your freelancer profile? Thank you.

Untitled
75 of 100
Please close the freelancer profile and let me use this account just as a company. Thanks.
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
76 of 100

Caleb James D wrote:

I'll simply register a different account for myself.

You are not allowed to do that, and risk both accounts being suspended.

77 of 100
Oh, thanks for letting me know. It's a bit complicated as my company is not a one-person business, anyway I'll just refrain from registering as a freelancer.
78 of 100

Hi Caleb,

You can complete your application and submit it for a review. Once your application is submitted you will be able to switch between your client and freelancer profile. 

If you need further help let me know, thank you.

Untitled
79 of 100
I refreshed the page and the "create profile" screen is still locked to US. Should I put a fake address and write "please reject this request" ?
80 of 100

Hi Caleb,

At this moment you have two options:

1. Please confirm the country you`re located in and our team will update it. Then you can proceed and fill out your application and submit it for a review when you`re ready.

2. We can close your freelancer profile and you will have access to your client profile only.

Let me know how you would like to proceed and our team will adjust your account, thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS