🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Wrong history statistics
Page options
viveks24
Community Member

Wrong history statistics

Hello, I want to report a bug.

I have applied to job **Edited for community guidelines** posted and client history showing 
=> 7 applicants

=> 7 interviews
How this can be possible, 7 applicants applied including me and 7 interviews but I did not recieve any interview message

**Edited for community guidelines**

Please check, i thinks there is an bug.

Thanks!!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Vivek S wrote:

For example: 8 applicants applied for the job including me and client started interviewing 7 freelancers and then decline the proposel of one freelancer it means now only 6 freelancers left
8 - 1 = 7 applicants
7 - 1 = 6 interviews

Still figures are missing and not matching. Could you please help me in understanding the logic behind the calculation.

Clients can either decline or archive proposals.

The number of applicants shown on the job post are ONLY those who were neither declined not archived.

Chances are that 30 or 40 or more people replied for that job. The client declined or archived everyone apart from the 7 he is interviewing.

Nothing is missing, if you are not being interviewed, you are currently not in the running and do not count as one of the applicants.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
petra_r
Community Member

Vivek S wrote:

Hello, I want to report a bug.

I have applied to job XYZ posted and client history showing 
=> 7 applicants

=> 7 interviews
How this can be possible, 7 applicants applied including me and 7 interviews but I did not recieve any interview message

Please check, i thinks there is an bug.

It is not a bug. The number of applicants includes only those who are still in the running and have been neither declined or archived.

If it shows 7 applicants and 7 interviews, the client declined and / or archived everyone else, and those people are (for now) out so no longer show.

viveks24
Community Member

Thanks for replying.
Okay, you are saying client has decline someone proposel. Right?
I think then also it showing wrong figures.
For example: 8 applicants applied for the job including me and client started interviewing 7 freelancers and then decline the proposel of one freelancer it means now only 6 freelancers left
8 - 1 = 7 applicants
7 - 1 = 6 interviews

Still figures are missing and not matching. Could you please help me in understanding the logic behind the calculation.

Thanks!

petra_r
Community Member

Vivek S wrote:

8 - 1 = 7 applicants
7 - 1 = 6 interviews

Clients can either decline or archive proposals.

The number of applicants shown on the job post are ONLY those who were neither declined not archived.

Chances are that 30 or 40 or more people replied for that job. The client declined or archived everyone apart from the 7 he is interviewing.

Nothing is missing, if you are not being interviewed, you are currently not in the running and do not count as one of the applicants.

viveks24
Community Member

Petra, If I got video verification call from upwork, can I ask my brother or friend to sit next to me in call for help?

petra_r
Community Member

Vivek S wrote:

Petra, If I got video verification call from upwork, can I ask my brother or friend to sit next to me in call for help?

Why would you need that?

viveks24
Community Member

Sometimes I get accent and language problem, so I get his help.

petra_r
Community Member

Vivek S wrote:

Sometimes I get accent and language problem, so I get his help.

Then it would be a great idea not to claim to have fluent English on your profile, wouldn't it?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths