🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Wrong project in the time tracker app
Page options
cjmascareno
Community Member

Wrong project in the time tracker app

Hello community,

I accidentally logged some hours on the wrong project in the time tracker app. How do I refund this money to the client? Will this affect in any way my JSS or my Top Rated status?

Thanks in advance for your help!

6 REPLIES 6
JoanneP

Hi Carlos,

If you have incorrectly tracked hours on the wrong contract, you may delete them so that they are not charged to your client. You can only add, edit, and delete time in the current week’s Work Diary in an active contract. Work diaries from closed contracts cannot be edited. Here's the help article for more information. 

I'd also recommend that you let your client know about it so that they are aware and that they can allow you to add manual time on the correct contract. Please know that updating the hours on your Work Diary doesn't affect your JSS.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello Joanne, thanks for replying.

So, by deleting the snapshots at work diary, I will delete the hours as well, right?

It seems I was able to delete yesterday hours but not today. I get an error saying "Error delete snapshots" everytime I try (see attached).

Hi Carlos, 

Could you please try to use a different browser or clear your cache and cookies? If the issue persists, please let us know. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Sorry for my late reply, I did try on a different browser and incognito window and no luck.

Hi Carlos,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths