🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Wrong proposal count.
Page options
davodavodavo3
Community Member

Wrong proposal count.

Hi dear community. 

In global `Find Work` page it's shows one value and in detail window it's showing another count of proposals for the same job. (In the gif example i'm rafreshing page many times)

Can anybode explain why this is happening with proposals count?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Such a presentation leads to delusion. It is not clear how many people applied for a job and from how many candidates the employer will select you for a current job.

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi David,

I checked the top 5 jobs on your job feed and was not able to replicate the issue you were referring to in your GIF.

Please keep in mind that the job post time and proposals are updated once you refresh your home page. By opening the job on another tab the details will be immediatly updated as well. If you notice the same problem again please take screenshots from your end and send them to me via PM. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for your reply Goran.
I will resproduce the issue in few minutes(with full browser view) and will send to you.
Thanks.

Example in words:
1. Refresh the page(find work).
2. It's show, Proposals: Less than 5.
3. Open the job info. It's showing Proposals: 5 to 10
4. Refresh the page one more time and in Find work page it's still showing Proposals: Less than 5 (even we refresh the page).

i send PM

davodavodavo3
Community Member

Technical team approved that there is some delay with proposal updating. So dear friends be careful and watch both informations carefully until this issue will be resolved.

Oh, when this issue will be fixed, do we have any news?
Until now, the count is displayed incorrectly. A waste of time to view jobs with a lot of propolsals, but in list page it's show less.

Hi David,

Thank you for letting us look into this. We have escalated your concern to the appropriate team and asked for an update. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Let us know if you need anything else.

~ Riri
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members