Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Wrong "...... Left the room" notification on multiple projects

Ace Contributor
Tahir A Member Since: Sep 16, 2015
1 of 4

Hi,
I have an agency account and I am owner of my company. 

Today, I have accepted an offer from a new client on hourly basis and suddenly I am seeing a message that I have left the room "Tahir Ali left the Room"

I am seeing this in the message area for a number of on-going contracts. 

This is really bad because my clients would be thinking that I have left room intentionally. I have not tried to left any room for any project.

I dont know why it is happening. How a freelancer can left a number of rooms at sudden? Even if intentionally.

Is anyone experiencing this issue or its just me?

Thanks 

Regards

Tahir Ali

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 4

Hi Tahir,

We had our engineers look at your issue and it should now be fixed. Could you please check if you have access to the room now?

~ Valeria
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Tahir A Member Since: Sep 16, 2015
3 of 4

Hi Valeria,

May thanks for your feedback. 

Yes, I have a message "Tahir Ali joined the room" on all of the contracts from which it was showing "Tahir Ali left the room"

So I guess, the issue has been resolved by Upwork Engineers. 

Also I got an email from "Community Mailer <mailer@lithium.com> " that I should send some screenshots of the messages area for checking. Should I send those now to "Community Mailer <mailer@lithium.com>" through email or its done?

Thanks for your support. 

Regards

Tahir Ali

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 4

Hi Tahir,

The message you got from mailer@lithium.com is most like regarding a private message sent to you here in the Community. You can review and reply to the message by clicking on the envelope icon in the upper-left corner on this page.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS