🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » You Can't submit a proposal because your acco...
Page options
davariyasanjay
Community Member

You Can't submit a proposal because your account is suspended.

Hi,

I need your help to resolve this issue.
I already talked with the Upwork support team and also follow their instructions like clear cookies and do not use Internet explorer blah blah..

Last time, the Upwork support team told me, your application is under process in the technical team.

Kindly, find the screenshot.

10 REPLIES 10
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sanjay,

I checked with the team and you shouldn't be getting the notification anymore. Please try submitting your proposals now and in case you still have issues, feel free to follow up on the support ticket so that the team can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Alesandar,

If you have access to checking my support ticket status, then please check.
I already take follow-up for the last 4 times, but I didn't get any mail or response.

Please do something, If you can.

Thanks,
Sanjay D.

Hi Sanjay,

I followed up with the team that is handling your case and you can expect an update on your support ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello , have same problem here please somone help.

Hi Vedad,

I see that you've recently raised a support ticket regarding your concern, and the team is actively assisting you through that ticket. Rest assured, they'll help get the issue resolved for you. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
abu_chan
Community Member

Am having the same issue. can you help ?

Hi Abderahmane,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further.

~ Joanne
Upwork
adc9b064
Community Member

I have same issue. can you help me? I just created upwork account now and it said my account is suspended.

Having same issue. Please Help

Hi Zee,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members