🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » You are currently working offline
Page options
moeensalehi
Community Member

You are currently working offline

Hi

on my proposal page I get this message, what should I do?

13 REPLIES 13
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Moeen,

Could you please clarify your concern so that we can assist you accordingly or have the correct support team assist you? Are you experiencing this with your Desktop App? 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I don't get what it means, becuase I'm activly using the site but it tells me that i'm offline, I'm new to upwork, just worried that it gives me problem.

Hi Moeen,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Also, please check your ISP and try using a different one, if available. Let us know if the issue persists and share a screenshot of the page you're getting this error message on.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I changed my browser , also cleared cache, test with mobile data, all same error.

We weren't able to replicate the issue, Moeen. Could you please also let us know if you're browsing the site while also using Upwork Desktop App?

~ Bojan
Upwork

I tested with the desktop app open, It doesn't show the error.

Hi Moeen,

Could you please send me a private message with a screenshot of the error so that I can check and assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I am Facing the Same Issue, I am Online on Upwork, but Error Appeared that "you are Currently working Offline". I have attached a Screenshot. Please reply back to Me.off.PNG

Hi Ghazala,

I've checked this for you and confirmed that the warning that you're experiencing is not related to the platform. It is an indicator that you had an internet connection issue at that moment. If that issue still persists, please check with your Internet Service Provider.

Should you have any other questions, feel free to reach back to us.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have this same error. My current (tested) DL speed is over 930mbps. Have another answer besides internet connection?

Hi Justin,

Typically the tracking offline happens either when the internet connection is unstable or when there is Upwork maintenance or outage. Upwork is up, we don't have any maintenance happening currently and there aren't any known issues. That said, we'd appreciate it if you could submit a request via the app, so that the team could check the logs and further assist. You can find how to do this here.

~Andrea
Upwork
59098b6f
Community Member

Hi,
I am Facing the Same Issue, I am Online on Upwork, but Error Appeared that "you are Currently working Offline". another is my messages segment showing " Waiting for connection..." 

NOTE: I am using a 30MBPS internet connection.

I have attached a Screenshot. Please reply back to Me.

Thanks,
Raju D.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Raju,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It looks like this is a connectivity issue wherein the internet connection is intermittent, seeing as you were able to post here in the Community. Please try clearing your cache and browsing history, and power cycle your modem then check if the issue still persists. You can isolate the issue by checking other websites too. If all other websites are working besides Upwork, please let us know so we can assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members