🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » You are not authorized to access this page.
Page options
patrickhartog
Community Member

You are not authorized to access this page.

I just got a new assigment, approved the offer. Now I am trying to download/open some files the client has sent. When I try to open files I get the message:

"You are not authorized to access this page."

I already tried to clear cache and try a different browser, but this doesn't seem to help. This is really annoying, because I want to discuss the briefing with the client and I need to have acces to these files. Can somebody help me? 

Kind regards, Patrick Hartog

14 REPLIES 14
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with downloading the files.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar, Thank you for the reply. I don't see the ticket yet. Do you think it's possible within 2 hours? I have a videochat planned with my client.

Kind regards, Patrick Hartog

Hi Patrick,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket. You can access it on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,
I have the same issue with a link sent by a client, can I get some help please.

Hello. I am experiencing a similar issue.

I sent a revised proposal to my client. When the client goes to view the proposal, she is seeing “ you are not authorized to access this page” .

I have suggested clearing cache and trying an incognito window, but nothing seems to work.

Can someone please help? This is preventing us from moving forward with this job.

Thank you!

Hi Nathan,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi! I experiencing this issue now.

Please help. Thank you so much. 

Hi Kwine,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It looks like the client sent you the wrong link. You can share the link to your profile with the client so that they can either invite you or send you an offer.

~ AJ
Upwork
iagdb
Community Member

Please who can I talk to, to help me with mine?
I don't see any customer care contact, and I need to view the client page to see more project details and apply
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Anita, 

It looks like the client sent you a wrong link. If you need information about the job post, you can go to your proposal, and click on the "View job posting" link from there. 

~ Avery
Upwork

I have the same problem.

Hi Fabiana,

Looks like the client sent you the wrong link. You can share the link to your profile with the client so that they can either invite you or send you an offer.

Good luck! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
1a1ad226
Community Member

I have the same problem. I can't see the proposal from the client.

Hi Kate,

I would like to let you know that on Upwork, you can search and submit proposals to jobs that fit your skillset and expertise. In the Cover Letter field, you can send a proposal to the client and let them know how you can help them with the project. You can also share some of your skills and experience that are relevant to their project.

If your proposal is accepted you will receive a message from your client and a message room will be created where you can continue negotiating with the client. If the client decides to hire you, they will be able to send you an offer as well.

Additionally, I advise you to check this video to help you get started with freelancing on Upwork. You can also visit our events and webinar page to register for upcoming events or watch recordings of past events. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths