cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You can not issue a refund after 180 days have passed.

Ace Contributor
Mohammad Iqbal A Member Since: Mar 26, 2012
11 of 16

Hello Aleksandra K

Please never assume that the client was honest, for sure client was dishonest al all.

Mohammad Iqbal

Community Guru
Aleksandra K Member Since: Mar 31, 2015
12 of 16

Mohammad, 

Every story has two ends. I can only make assumptions based on what I’ve read since I was fast enough to see the transcript of the messages. “Assuming” means that I am also considering the option that he might have been dishonest.  

At the end of the day it doesn’t really matter who was right and who was wrong as regardless of the reasons for the refund it will still hurt you more than it will hurt him.

Ace Contributor
13 of 16

Hello Everyone

Please help me that, is there any way to improve my percentage of job success in the present situation of my profile.

i.e. Can I refund some of the poor feedback clints even after 180 days of period.

Can I remove or hide some of skill tests with poor results if yes, which test results should I hide.

or any other method that can help me improve my percentage of job success, because in the present situation I cannot win the new clients to improve my pecentage of job success.

Kindly help me.

Mohammad Iqbal

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
14 of 16

Hi Muhammad Iqbal,

You can improve your Job Success score by applying for jobs you qualify for and are able to complete and deliver great results. Make sure you communicate with your clients in a timely and professional manner.

Please, do not refund in order to remove feedback from your profile because even contracts where no money was paid count in your Job Success score. Additionally, test results do not affect your Job Success score. However, displaying better test results as well as improving your profile may help you attract clients and get jobs.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Ace Contributor
15 of 16

Hello Everone

Please find a better way to rfund to the client for his or her poor feedback even after 180 days. Actually I want to improve my percentage of job success by refunding some of the clients who left poor feedback for me, even though the clients were for sure dishonest.

Mohammad Iqbal

Community Guru
Setu M Member Since: Jan 26, 2014
16 of 16

@ Mohammad Iqbal A,

It seems you have not been reading all the comments to your post the entire day!?

---- easy like Sunday morning ----
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS