cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You do not meet all the client's preferred qualifications You may still submit a proposal, but the

jinyoungyu
Yonggu J Member Since: Apr 17, 2016
1 of 45

Hi, All

I am new freelancer.

I see whenever I submit a proposal following message

"You do not meet all the client's preferred qualifications

You may still submit a proposal, but the client will see that the proposal does not meet the following criteria:"

how to solve this problem ?

Thanks

sivavranagaro
Community Guru
Vesna M Member Since: May 15, 2012
2 of 45

It says I don't meet qualification and only qualification preferred is above 90 %?

I do meet this.

What is happening?

Will system hide me from client if I apply?

Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
3 of 45

@Vesna M wrote:

It says I don't meet qualification and only qualification preferred is above 90 %?

I do meet this.

What is happening?

Will system hide me from client if I apply?

That's a bug. It's been happening to a lot of people the past few days. We are told that clients will not see a flag as a result of it, so just ignore it. 

getsetgosolution
Asim M Member Since: Apr 16, 2016
4 of 45

same thing is happening to me also...... 

aqib_sayeed
Abdullah A Member Since: Nov 28, 2016
5 of 45

hy asm M
i am new on upwork and completed 100% profile and also top 7 tests about virtual assistant.
But i could no get any order on upwork,
please send me reasion and solution.
my g mail id is :**Edited for Community Guidelines**

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 45

Hi Abdullah,

You may need to work on your profile and improve it in order to be able to attract more professional clients. Please, revise the profile overview and make sure you use full sentences, proper grammar, punctuation and capitalize words where necessary. Also, your profile overview has to describe you as an individual freelancer and not as a team so you may want to remove first sentence from your overview. Remove links to external websites if they are broken or contain contact information.

Check out this video and this article for more tips about improving your profile.

~ Valeria
Upwork
ellenpwood
Ellen W Member Since: May 16, 2018
7 of 45

How do I know someone paid me for something? I have everything set up correctly, to my understanding. Please see screenshot. I do not know whats going on.

Why is it saying I won't recieve the money I worked for?

PLEASE HELP

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
8 of 45

@Ellen W wrote:

Why is it saying I won't recieve the money I worked for?

It doesn't say anything of the sort.

You need to familiarise yourself with how the platform works and how payments are processed.

Go to your Reports Overview page. look at the info under all the question marks which explain all the different tabs. Click on the green "When will I get paid" link and read everything there.

where is my money?where is my money?

tlsanders
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
9 of 45

If there is nothing listed after "the following criteria," this is a bug and you should simply ignore it.

It's been happening to a lot (all?) of us the past several days.

codylex
Ace Contributor
Emmanuel S Member Since: Mar 17, 2016
10 of 45

I applied for a job with the clients preferred qualifications set to above 90% JSS, and mine is 100%. But when I was sending a proposal, the page was displaying that I don't meet the clients set criteria, why?

The above 90%, does it mean only those with a job success score of 90% to 99%?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS