cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You do not meet all the client's preferred qualifications You may still submit a proposal, but the

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
41 of 45

Hi ISLAM,

Your language proficiency is an aspect of your profile that you can feel free to edit according to your own truthful assessment of your English language proficiency. It looks like the client prefers ''Conversational'' applicants and currently, your English proficiency is set to ''Basic''.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
t-myburgh
Taylor M Member Since: Dec 3, 2020
42 of 45

It's 2020 so I assume the bug has been fixed. So may I ask why I still receive this error message despite meeting the requirements. Also, what is the meaning of the Country mentioned at the end of the error message.

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
43 of 45

Taylor M wrote:

It's 2020 so I assume the bug has been fixed. So may I ask why I still receive this error message despite meeting the requirements. Also, what is the meaning of the Country mentioned at the end of the error message.

It means the client set a preference for the freelancer to live in a specific country, and you do not live in that country.

griffitd80
Cameron G Member Since: Jan 29, 2021
44 of 45

Good Morning.. I am still seeing this problem. Any direction you can deliver me would be greatly apprecaited.

Thank you.

/rcam

ksontay
Kson T Member Since: Apr 30, 2017
45 of 45

You can just apply as per normal. It doesn't affect anything.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS