🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: You must complete your profile before you...
Page options
bashaelona
Community Member

You must complete your profile before you can submit a proposal.

Hello, i created my profile and it was accepted.

However it seems that can't apply for jobs as it says "You must complete your profile before you can submit a proposal." As checked, my profile is 100% complete.

Can someone help me please? Thanks in advance!

8 REPLIES 8
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Elona,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thanks for your reply. Im still facing the issue even after trying on another browser, Ingconito mode or after cleaning the cookes.

Can you please check?

Thanks

Hi Elona,

Our team reached out to you via a new ticket to assist you further. Please follow up directly there with any additional questions or information you have and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, I created my profile and it was accepted.

However, it seems that can't apply for jobs as it says "You must complete your profile before you can submit a proposal." As checked, my profile is 100% complete.

Can someone help me, please? I will appreciate

Cecilia O wrote:

Hello, I created my profile and it was accepted.

However, it seems that can't apply for jobs as it says "You must complete your profile before you can submit a proposal." As checked, my profile is 100% complete.

Can someone help me, please? I will appreciate

You are aware that you have to use a picture of yourself and not of a slightly controversial actress? Unless you're really her, in that case, best of luck to you, Amber! But in this case, you misrepresented your real name. Hm...

Hi Cecilia,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your profile.

As Martina noted, your profile must represent you as an individual, and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful, and verifiable.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello, Goran. 

I faced the same problem.

My profile is 100% complete, but i coan't work.

Can you help me?

Hi Sergei,

Our team will also reach out to you via ticket and will assist you further with your account, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths