🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » '' You no longer qualify as a top rated freel...
Page options
a_motsios
Community Member

'' You no longer qualify as a top rated freelancer on upwork.'' while i am at 96% JSS

Hello Community,

I just got an email that states that i no longer qualify as a top rated freelancer.

I have a proven record of success as you can see in my profile and I am between 100% to 96% for months.

Suddenly my profile completion dropped to 95% and an add certification link appeared.

i have already talked with the support team, and they had issued a ticket.

I wanted to ask if someone can take a look at my profile and tell me what is wrong. ,

I have worked hard  to keep my top rated status all these months and i am feeling really disappointed when in a split-second they remove my top rated badge. like this  Specially this time of the year when holidays are only a month away and for graphic design its full of job opportunities.

Thank you for reading this and if someone can help me it would be much apreciated

Regards,

Andreas Motsios

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Andreas M wrote:

Petra two days ago i have updated my portfolio and deleted some items.

if i understand correctly you are saying that this caused the problem.

It did 🙂 - Portfolio items are 5% each. When you had a 100% complete profile you had over 4 portfolio items.

Andreas M wrote:

i will add a new portfolio item and see if this fixes the problem.

I'm sure that'll fix it for you! You currently have 3 portfolio items. Adding one more will give you the needed 5%

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
a_lipsey
Community Member

Andreas M wrote:

Hello Community,

I just got an email that states that i no longer qualify as a top rated freelancer.

I have a proven record of success as you can see in my profile and I am between 100% to 96% for months.

Suddenly my profile completion dropped to 95% and an add certification link appeared.

i have already talked with the support team, and they had issued a ticket.

I wanted to ask if someone can take a look at my profile and tell me what is wrong. ,

I have worked hard  to keep my top rated status all these months and i am feeling really disappointed when in a split-second they remove my top rated badge. like this  Specially this time of the year when holidays are only a month away and for graphic design its full of job opportunities.

Thank you for reading this and if someone can help me it would be much apreciated

Regards,

Andreas Motsios

Í'm not sure but your profile doesn't show any work history. This link tells you how to get to 100% complete: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063188-Create-a-100-Complete-Freelancer-Profile 

Pls check better .https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~016f0363dfbb44b27c?viewMode=1

I have 69  jobs completed and 3 in progress.

Can anyone else help me pls?

What percent complete does it say on your landing page?

Amanda thank you for trying to help me but if you take the time and read my post carefully you will find all the info you need there .Long story short how can someone that has 96%  JSS  and is Top rated for many months not have a completed 100% profile ??

Andreas M wrote:

Amanda thank you for trying to help me but if you take the time and read my post carefully you will find all the info you need there .Long story short how can someone that has 96%  JSS  and is Top rated for many months not have a completed 100% profile ??

Chances are you changed something on your profile which dropped it to 95%

Either way, you can fix the issue easily by updating your profile so it's 100% complete which is quick and easy. You only need 5%!

Portfolio Item

5% each (max 20%)

Employment History Item10% each (max 20%)

Education

10% each (max 20%)

Profile Video10% 
Linked Account10% (max 10%)
Certification5% each (max 10%)
Other Experience5% (max 5%)

Thank you so much for the suggestion.

Andreas M wrote:

It did 🙂 - Portfolio items are 5% each. When you had a 100% complete profile you had over 4 portfolio items.

Andreas M wrote:

I'm sure that'll fix it for you! You currently have 3 portfolio items. Adding one more will give you the needed 5%

I just added an item and it worked !!

If you ever need anything related to  graphic design ,i would be glad to offer my services

to you as token of appreciation.

One million thank you Petra ,..You are trully a Community Guru.

tlbp
Community Member

Andreas M wrote:

I just added an item and it worked !!

If you ever need anything related to  graphic design ,i would be glad to offer my services

to you as token of appreciation.

One million thank you Petra ,..You are trully a Community Guru.

Dude, that's totally what Amanda told you to do. Fix your profile. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths