🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » You've applied to 26 jobs in the past 90 days...
Page options
m_zhak
Community Member

You've applied to 26 jobs in the past 90 days.

Hello. I registered in upwork about 10 days ago. I have applied to only 11 jobs until now.(38 connects remaining) However it says that I have applied to 26 jobs in the past 90 days.(My Stats/Marketing effectiveness) Is this an issue with the system? How does this(marketing effectiveness) affect my account? Hope to hear clear answer. Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
richard_wein
Community Member

Maksim Z wrote:

Hello. I registered in upwork about 10 days ago. I have applied to only 11 jobs until now.(38 connects remaining) However it says that I have applied to 26 jobs in the past 90 days.(My Stats/Marketing effectiveness) Is this an issue with the system? How does this(marketing effectiveness) affect my account? Hope to hear clear answer. Thanks.

Hi Maksim. I noticed a similar error about a week ago, when My Stats said I'd applied to 7 jobs in the last 90 days, but the real number was about 20-25.

The Marketing Effectiveness stats are just for your information, and don't have any other effect. They're pretty useless at the best of times. Recently they've been suffering from some new bugs, making them even worse. Just ignore them!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members