cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support.

ajhelper
Abdul J Member Since: Apr 10, 2021
11 of 36

i am Abdul Jabbar from Pakistan, I am interest in Free launcing work with Upwork the best website.

i just made profile, idk why it is says your account has been suspended without any reviewing my profile.

Please help me in this regard to sortout my issue.

I will be grateful to you.

pradeephele
Pradeep H Moderator Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
12 of 36

Hello Abdul, 

I see that you have already initiated a support ticket to check the status of your account. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on your support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Untitled
ahmadarif786
Ahmad A Member Since: Apr 19, 2021
13 of 36

I want to talk with an agent

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
14 of 36

Hi Ahmad,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your account status. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
ahmadarif786
15 of 36
Please Provide me an agent
vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
16 of 36

Hi Muhammad,

Please use the link from the notification our team sent you yesterday in order to verify your profile and avoid submitting additional support requests.

Untitled
prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
BEST ANSWER
17 of 36

Giorgi:

I'm not saying whether you are right or wrong in this case, but just FYI:

You can not reliably use LinkedIn link-and-image pairs within Google Image search to verify if a profile photo belongs to a person with a certain name. The LinkedIn image search results are notoriously misleading because LinkedIn pages can contain many profile photos of people other than the page-titled person. One typically needs to dig deeper or disregard LinkedIn google search results entirely. First-level search results often lead to incorrect conclusions.

View solution in original post

mr933011
Muhammad R Member Since: Dec 11, 2016
18 of 36

You are right Peterson that was my old photo which i have uploaded to my upwork account now i have upload a new pic which i have captaured by my mobile device and sent my documents for verification, and also update my linkedin profile.

ahmadarif786
19 of 36

Please update me why you suspend my account

mr933011
Muhammad R Member Since: Dec 11, 2016
20 of 36

May i provide my cheque book or a cheque scan copy for clear my financial statement. Please help me about this.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS