🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Your account has been suspended. Please c...
Page options
mr933011
Community Member

Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support.

Hello my account was suspended during my work. I was working on an hourly contract and suddenly my account was suspended. Please help me to sort it out.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Giorgi:

I'm not saying whether you are right or wrong in this case, but just FYI:

You can not reliably use LinkedIn link-and-image pairs within Google Image search to verify if a profile photo belongs to a person with a certain name. The LinkedIn image search results are notoriously misleading because LinkedIn pages can contain many profile photos of people other than the page-titled person. One typically needs to dig deeper or disregard LinkedIn google search results entirely. First-level search results often lead to incorrect conclusions.

View solution in original post

73 REPLIES 73
slivaniou
Community Member

Double check your email messages for an Upwork message that explains the reason. Don't forget to contact Customer support to sort this out.

Thank you for helping me i have sumbit the request and they asked for a video chat for verification. But i want to worried about my current contract may i work on current job or not. Please give me suggestion what i can do for now.

petra_r
Community Member

@Muhammad R wrote:

Thank you for helping me i have sumbit the request and they asked for a video chat for verification. But i want to worried about my current contract may i work on current job or not. Please give me suggestion what i can do for now.

The sooner you do the video verification the sooner everything will be resolved.

You have nothing to worry about, just show proof of your Masters degree and your employment as Human Resources Director straight out of college... impressive.

gnakeur
Community Member

Who is who?

Untitled.png

can you tell me how to ask upwork video call. thanks 

Hi, My friend account is suspended unknown reason hi do not get any message and do not have ability to contact support. here is the frofile **Edited for Community Guidelines**

thanks.

Hi David,

I`m sorry to hear about your friend but unfortunately I can't share details for another user with you. Your friend can refer to the details shared with them on their tickets. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

**Edited for Community Guidelines**please text him. he has not ability to
contact you

Hi David,

Please refer to the details I`ve shared in my post previously and be mindful of our Community Guidelines. Posting private details in our Community is not allowed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I found this 'Your account has been suspended.' What the solution ?

Hi Karim,

I see that the team has sent you an email with more information about the issue and further instructions for resolving it. Feel free to coordinate by responding to their email; they'll surely assist you accordingly.

You may also visit the ticket linked to your case on this page for updates.

~ Arjay
Upwork

i am Abdul Jabbar from Pakistan, I am interest in Free launcing work with Upwork the best website.

i just made profile, idk why it is says your account has been suspended without any reviewing my profile.

Please help me in this regard to sortout my issue.

I will be grateful to you.

Hello Abdul, 

I see that you have already initiated a support ticket to check the status of your account. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on your support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Upwork

I want to talk with an agent

Hi Ahmad,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your account status. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Please Provide me an agent
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

Please use the link from the notification our team sent you yesterday in order to verify your profile and avoid submitting additional support requests.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Giorgi:

I'm not saying whether you are right or wrong in this case, but just FYI:

You can not reliably use LinkedIn link-and-image pairs within Google Image search to verify if a profile photo belongs to a person with a certain name. The LinkedIn image search results are notoriously misleading because LinkedIn pages can contain many profile photos of people other than the page-titled person. One typically needs to dig deeper or disregard LinkedIn google search results entirely. First-level search results often lead to incorrect conclusions.

You are right Peterson that was my old photo which i have uploaded to my upwork account now i have upload a new pic which i have captaured by my mobile device and sent my documents for verification, and also update my linkedin profile.

My account has been suspended. I don't know why.

Please help

My account has been suspended for second time need your help. I don't know why? Because I have not done anything wrong

Hi Muhammad,

I checked but don't see any suspensions on your account. Could you please let me know where are you seeing a notification that your account is suspended?

~Andrea
Upwork

My account was suspended also. What do I do to resolve this issue?

Hi Shanila,

I checked this for you and our team has already reached out to you regarding your account status. Please check this link for the ticket related to your concern or check the last email sent to you by our team which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Please update me why you suspend my account

Hello bro did you recovered your account?

mr933011
Community Member

May i provide my cheque book or a cheque scan copy for clear my financial statement. Please help me about this.

Hi Muhammad,

Please, refer to my reply to your comment here.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Can you please tell me how to contact customer support?  I am getting Verification failed. Contact customer support weeks after I entered the verifications.  I can't seem to get any help or find a customer support email or phone number.

Hi Debbie,

If you've received the two small deposits on your bank account, could you please click on my name next to this post and send me the amounts you see in your statement. If you haven't, please check if the bank account information and routing number you added are correct and add correct details. You'll be able to complete the verification again.

~ Valeria
Upwork

why my account has been suspended

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mohamed,

I'm sorry to hear about your account status. Please check the last notification on your account which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account. You should be able to access the notification with this link. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
ds982010
Community Member

Deepti,

Please, refer to the notification about your account suspension that the team sent you earlier this week.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Please help me to verify my account. There is no options in setting. how do I reach contact customer support?

Hi Priyanka, 

A member of our team will reach out to you via email to assist you directly. Feel free to respond back to the ticket if you have any questions so that the agent can assist you. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
legend28
Community Member

My account was suspended also. What do I do to resolve this issue?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi DeShawn,

I checked with our team about your profile, and I would recommend that you expound on your overview by sharing more about your expertise and skills, and what else you can offer to your potential clients. Just by glancing at your profile overview and title, your potential clients should be able to see if you are fit for their job or not. 

I invite you to read up on this thread on how you can get started on the platform. Once you have edited your profile accordingly, you may submit it for review, and hopefully, it gets your suspension lifted. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
shakha
Community Member

Hello my account was suspended during my work. I was working on an hourly contract and suddenly my account was suspended. Please help me to sort it out.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths