cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support.

512a453e
Muhammad U Member Since: Aug 27, 2021
21 of 40

Hello bro did you recovered your account?

mr933011
Muhammad R Member Since: Dec 11, 2016
22 of 40

May i provide my cheque book or a cheque scan copy for clear my financial statement. Please help me about this.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
23 of 40

Hi Muhammad,

Please, refer to my reply to your comment here.

~ Valeria
Upwork
debbieroman
Debbie R Member Since: Jun 29, 2017
24 of 40

Can you please tell me how to contact customer support?  I am getting Verification failed. Contact customer support weeks after I entered the verifications.  I can't seem to get any help or find a customer support email or phone number.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
25 of 40

Hi Debbie,

If you've received the two small deposits on your bank account, could you please click on my name next to this post and send me the amounts you see in your statement. If you haven't, please check if the bank account information and routing number you added are correct and add correct details. You'll be able to complete the verification again.

~ Valeria
Upwork
mohadoo
Mohamed G Member Since: Dec 28, 2018
26 of 40

why my account has been suspended

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
27 of 40

Hi Mohamed,

I'm sorry to hear about your account status. Please check the last notification on your account which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account. You should be able to access the notification with this link. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
ds982010
Deepti S Member Since: Jun 8, 2017
28 of 40

Thank you for helping me i have sumbit the request and they asked for a video chat for verification. But i want to worried about my current contract may i work on current job or not. Please give me suggestion what i can do for now.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
29 of 40

Deepti,

Please, refer to the notification about your account suspension that the team sent you earlier this week.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Upwork
impm
Priyanka M Member Since: Aug 26, 2018
30 of 40

Please help me to verify my account. There is no options in setting. how do I reach contact customer support?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS