🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Your account has been suspended. Please conta...
Page options
dhibi-fathi
Community Member

Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support.

i want to restart again and activate my account

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, FATHI!

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, FATHI!

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
bailiwick
Community Member

Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support.

I am getting this message. Please tell what to do.

Hi Sushil,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks a lot

Hi Sushil,

I would like to confirm that your team has reached out to you via ticket with more information. Please refer to your ticket with number 21510548, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

hi.

I checked that ticket.

They have mentioned contract: 20214874 and told to talk to client.

I checked in my All contracts and not getting in list. Even in closed contracts.

Don't know how to connect and what to do.

Thanks

Hi Sushil,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket again and assist you further with your account. 
If you have any additional questions feel free to post them on your ticket that will be listed Here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

thanks

Hi i am not able to find Phonetic Books (contract ID: 20214874), in my contract list. Please share how can i connect with client thanks ---------------- They are reverting the same -------------- I got response back

**Edited for community guidelines**

Today at 05:11

**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Sushil,

Thanks for reaching out. Please update your ticket with the information you can provide so the agent can assist you further. This is to make sure that our team can efficiently assist you since everything is in one place. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

hi

Have not received any message or ticket.

Please check

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members