🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Your account has been suspended. Please conta...
Page options
adilashrafa
Community Member

Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support.

I’m contacting you today because I noticed some irregular activity on your account. In order to ensure your security on Upwork, I have placed some features of your account on hold until we can verify your identity.

I have Already Submit before my varification and all documents already and payments was approve and i already buy the connects 

and also i got contract with some compinese.

Sorry for that i also resubmit the request to open my account already submit my all documents on website and also on email.

Please help me with that.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Adil,

I checked this for you and our team has reached out to you regarding your account status. Please check this link for the ticket related to your concern or check the last email sent to you by our team which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Adil,

I checked this for you and our team has reached out to you regarding your account status. Please check this link for the ticket related to your concern or check the last email sent to you by our team which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you for your response. I will be waiting. 

You the Best Quick and Fast 
Thanks

Hi Bojan,

I'm Still waiting for the Response please help me with that i have already 2 active contract which i'm working as per requested i resubmit all my doucments bills passport and national id and i have a blue check already in my profile that i'm varified that's after that i also but the connect with that.

Connect only able to but if account is varified.

please replay.

Thanks

Hi Adil,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you so much Bojan for your help You the Best upwork restore the account.

Thanks you so much 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths