🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Your account has been suspended. Please conta...
Page options
7eb366ca
Community Member

Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support.

Hello,

I created my account a little over 2 or 3 months ago.

• I am the sole owner of the account, my accesses are always made by my computer or mobile phone, always the same accesses.

• I maintain communication with my clients being done on upwork, occasionally communicate with clients by email or video platforms like zoom, when this is of fundamental need for the project to make video calls and group meetings.

• I've never received a payment outside of upwork, including one of the reasons I need to recover my account as soon as possible, because I have a payment to receive.

• I have not distracted any of my clients and I do not believe to have any negative reviews.

• I already had the blue profile icon checked.

I removed the amount I had accumulated in the account, which is very low, via paypal, everything occurred normally and very quickly inclusive. And a few days later, the customer warned me that he was going to make the payment in the following days (next to the 15,16...), and when accessing my account, was with the account suspended. 

In my email there were instructions that my account was on hold because they had noticed some irregular activity in my account and asked me to send documents to prove my identity, on the first attempt one of the documents was promptly refused because it was the verse and did not contain a photo, I re-sent, it has been 24 hours and no update or communication was made , I sent another message and it was also not answered.

I really devoted myself completely to upwork, dropped the other platforms I used and stopped personal projects to devote myself to upwork, the payment I would receive for these days, is literally indispensable to me, my bills will not even close without this payment.

And I do not know if on my account be suspended the customer could not make the payment, or I who didn't receive for being suspended or if it has not yet been made.

I can contact him around here at any time to resolve this situation if he was the one who has not yet made the payment, and everything is fine, but anyway I would not be able to transfer with the suspended account.

I do video call if necessary, send my identity front, back, passport, anything that is needed, but I'm really 100% dependent on upwork and I see no reason for my account to be suspended, please help me recover, I keep updating email and ticket every 5 minutes to know if I had an answer, I could barely sleep from so much anxiety.

1 REPLY 1
NikolaS

Hi Nata,

I am sorry to hear about your account status.  I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths