🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: My account has been suspended can anyone ...
Page options
mr933011
Community Member

Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support.

Hello my account was suspended during my work. I was working on an hourly contract and suddenly my account was suspended. Please help me to sort it out.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Giorgi:

I'm not saying whether you are right or wrong in this case, but just FYI:

You can not reliably use LinkedIn link-and-image pairs within Google Image search to verify if a profile photo belongs to a person with a certain name. The LinkedIn image search results are notoriously misleading because LinkedIn pages can contain many profile photos of people other than the page-titled person. One typically needs to dig deeper or disregard LinkedIn google search results entirely. First-level search results often lead to incorrect conclusions.

View solution in original post

73 REPLIES 73
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Khan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

please warkable my id

magicse
Community Member

Good day.

I see this message. 

Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support.

I think this is some error. Please help me to resolve this.

magicse
Community Member

Good day.

I see this message. 

Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support.

I think this is some error. Please help me to resolve this.

512a453e
Community Member

My account has been suspended although I have uploaded all my original and new documents. I need an agent

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

I checked this for you and our team has reached out to you already regarding your account status. Please check this link for the ticket related to your concern or check the last email sent to you by our team which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
gabriel_emmanuel
Community Member

Hello,
I got this message on my account: Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support.

May I know why?

Hi Emmanuel,

I checked and it looks like you already responded to the email you received from our team. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
mfarooqprojects
Community Member

My account has been suspended although all the information provided was correct. I don't know why the account was suspended. Could anyone help me?

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Team,

One week earlier, I have verified my account but it still asking me to verify my account. Could anyone help me?

Previous Support Ticket: 33821014

UpworkError.PNG

Kindly ignore the previous message. Just read upwork email.

d77792f6
Community Member

Greetings Andrea,

My account has been suspended, very strange, not sure why, please could someone look into this, happy to jump on a quick call if that makes things easier?

I'm a digital Nomad travelling and working, so UpWork is kind of a need for me but i keep seeing:

"Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support."

Any help would be great 🙂 

Hi Baktash,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
df042846
Community Member

Hi I verified my ID and my account suspended immediately. Could you explain me why? In the meantime after creation of account, I accepted one job and finished contract. I added 10hr($30/hr) manual time under permission of my client and he gave me $300 bonus(totally $600). Actually, he asked me to talk out of Upwork, but I was going to get paid through this platform because I respected all of Upwork policy. Please help me.

Hi Daniella,

I checked your account and I can see that our team has already reached out to you via ticket with more details. Your ticket is with the number 33892457 and you can access it on this link. If you have any additional questions, feel free to follow up directly on your ticket and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
11dac944
Community Member

Hi everyone:)
My account has been suspended, and I don't know how to recover it. Could you help me?

Hello,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket with more details regarding your account. You can access your tickets on this link and follow up with any additional questions you may have. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
020f4ca5
Community Member

Hey, my previous upwork account has been suspended since it was kept unverified for about a month. I did some work through that account and got paid too but i couldn't withdraw the money cause my informations weren't getting verified. Now my account show's suspended and i have no way to log in or try the verification again. Please help me to either log in to my account and try verifying again or maybe let me refund the money back to the customer somehow. 

Hi Daniel,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the account you are referring to? I will be sure to look into your report and escalate it accordingly.

Please know that freelancers are not allowed to have more than one account on Upwork, regardless of the old account being closed, or suspended. Having multiple freelancer accounts is a serious violation of the Upwork Terms of Service.

~ Nikola
Upwork
020f4ca5
Community Member

Okey. I have messaged you. Please help me out of this problem. Thanks

naushmoti
Community Member

My account is suspended. Can anyone please advice. Appreciate it.

Hi Naushad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your account and saw that you have another active account. Please know that duplicate accounts are against our Terms of Service.

~ AJ
Upwork

I must have done it by mistake. How can i remove it ?

I tried loggin into the other account but I get message that its suspended. Is it possible to remove all but this one ?

Hi Naushad,

Thank you for your response. I'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
adeelsultan153
Community Member

Hello my account was suspended. I don't know the reason. Please help me to sort it out

Hi Adeel,

Thank you for your message. I have checked your account and it looks like our team reached out to you a while back regarding the suspension on your account. I have sent a follow-up to the team handling your case and one of our members will reach out to you directly via support ticket for updates and further assistance. You can check here or your email for more details.

~ Arjay
Upwork
2d999176
Community Member

My account was suspended and I didn't receive any email. Could you please help me?

Hi Bayram, 

I am sorry to hear about your account status.I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
e6fe6f8d
Community Member

Hello, why was my account suspended?

Hi Alexandr,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
shanicekae95
Community Member

My account was recently suspended. I don't know for what reason. I offered my client to use the milestone contract not the hourly contract so there wouldn't be a bigger charge on her end, which she did. Then in 2 days I received this suspension? I don't know what I did. Please review. My funds and source of income heavily relies on Upwork, and I have done my best for many years to reach one of the Top Freelancer status. Please.

Hi Shanice,

I am sorry to hear about the action taken on your account. I see that your account is already restored and one of our team members has already confirmed this via a support ticket. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths