cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support.

Muhammad R Member Since: Dec 11, 2016
1 of 28

Hello my account was suspended during my work. I was working on an hourly contract and suddenly my account was suspended. Please help me to sort it out.

Community Leader
Stella L Member Since: Jun 23, 2015
2 of 28

Double check your email messages for an Upwork message that explains the reason. Don't forget to contact Customer support to sort this out.

Muhammad R Member Since: Dec 11, 2016
3 of 28

Thank you for helping me i have sumbit the request and they asked for a video chat for verification. But i want to worried about my current contract may i work on current job or not. Please give me suggestion what i can do for now.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 28

@Muhammad R wrote:

Thank you for helping me i have sumbit the request and they asked for a video chat for verification. But i want to worried about my current contract may i work on current job or not. Please give me suggestion what i can do for now.

The sooner you do the video verification the sooner everything will be resolved.

You have nothing to worry about, just show proof of your Masters degree and your employment as Human Resources Director straight out of college... impressive.

Community Guru
Giorgi N Member Since: Dec 5, 2015
5 of 28

Who is who?

Untitled.png

David I Member Since: Mar 15, 2019
6 of 28

can you tell me how to ask upwork video call. thanks 

7 of 28

Hi, My friend account is suspended unknown reason hi do not get any message and do not have ability to contact support. here is the frofile **Edited for Community Guidelines**

thanks.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
8 of 28

Hi David,

I`m sorry to hear about your friend but unfortunately I can't share details for another user with you. Your friend can refer to the details shared with them on their tickets. Thank you.

Untitled
9 of 28

**Edited for Community Guidelines**please text him. he has not ability to
contact you

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
10 of 28

Hi David,

Please refer to the details I`ve shared in my post previously and be mindful of our Community Guidelines. Posting private details in our Community is not allowed. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS