🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Your account has been suspended. Please conta...
Page options
sasha_padura
Community Member

Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support.

At first, I had the status "Financial transactions for you have been limited" and I provided personal information for identification. 
After that, my account has been suspended and customer support doesn't provide any reply to my requests for 24h.
What I should do? 

10 REPLIES 10
JoanneP

Hi Alex,

I checked your account, and I can see that you already have an open ticket. One of our agents will update your ticket, providing further assistance. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thanks for your reply. But the agent just ignores me for two days and doesn't provide me any useful information which can help resolve my problem.

Hi Alex,

I understand your frustration with this but please keep in mind that our team needs to review the additional information you`ve shared on your ticket. 
Rest assured, we've also escalated your concern to our team and one of our team members will update your ticket a soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran. Thanks for your reply. But the main problem is that I still don't understand why my account has been suspended. And the agent doesn't provide any information about it. If I knew what happened I would provide more information wich agent need. I am confident it will help speed up resolving my problem.

I don't know what to do.
My request has status SOLVED without any answer and my account still suspended.
Could you help me?

Please

Hi Alex,

Unfortunately, since private details are involved we can't discuss your case here. I`m also not sure what ticket you`re reviewing, but your ticket is with number 28640821 and the status of the ticket is set to "Open".

Just to clarify, when our team responds to a ticket the status is changed to solved, but as soon as you reply back it will be changed back to "Open". Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Request 28640821 had status solved 25 min ago.
Without a reply from the agent, without any solution.

5 days have passed. I still don't have any reply.

Hi Alex,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting a response to your ticket. I followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your open ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar.

Thanks for your helping.
But unfortunately, nothing changed.
6 days have passed. I still don't have any reply.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths