🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Your account has been suspended. Please conta...
Page options
tykhonchuk_vyach
Community Member

Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support.

Hi all, thanks a lot for your time.

So some time ago I was asked to confirm my identity - upload some documents. Among common passports, I was asked to provide a bank slip, then I got the response that there was insufficient info in the bank document that I sent - it was missing address (sorry, my fault)

And now I can't find a way to go through the process again and upload the correct docs, could you help me, please? 

Or maybe if there is another reason for the suspension I would like to solve it and start working again.

Stay healthy! Heart

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Viacheslav,

Apologies for the delay. Our team followed up and resumed your account, let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

View solution in original post

46 REPLIES 46
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Viacheslav, 

I apologize for the delay in our response. Please know that our team is currently looking into this and we'll come back here to update you once we have more information about your account concern. 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused and thank you for your patience. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hey , AVORY I AM GETTING A POP UP OF Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support. ? How to solve this ? MAY YOU HELP?

Hi Shubham,

I am sorry to hear about your account status. I checked and it looks like one of our agents already reached out to you via a support ticket to assist you further.  

Please consider following up on the ticket so that our team can assist you further with your account. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hey I want to keep my this account **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Shubham,

Please follow up directly on the support ticket you received from our team so that they can assist you further. When everything is in one place we can be more efficient in assisting you.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hey ,  I AM GETTING A POP UP OF Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support. How to solve this ? MAY YOU HELP??

Hi Sodoy,

I've shared your concern with the team and one of our agents will be reaching out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
lii99
Community Member

I have the same problem. Cant use my account. 

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Shakhzod,

Feel free to follow up directly on your ticket with the number 32166678 and our team will assist you further. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

My account has been suspended. I cannot use my account. Help me.

foir
Community Member

Hello ,

I have same problem: My account has been suspended, I don't Why.

Help me please.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Abderrahim,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I want to get help to unsuspend my upwork account please.

Thanks

Hi Rose Anne,

I have checked your account and it looks like you've reached out to our team. There's already a support ticket created with your concern and I highly suggest you continue communicating with our team through that ticket for updates and further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Viacheslav,

Apologies for the delay. Our team followed up and resumed your account, let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Thank you very much, have a wonderful day!

Hello sir

please accept my apology for late replay and give me the permission to rejoin..

Hi Roxy,

I checked and can see you were able to reply to your support ticket with our team. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support. This is my fresh profile. What i seen account has been suspended. Please **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Please approve my account.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Michael,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Vladimir... My brother needs help in resolving an issue on upwork 

Please help him out .. his upwork account got suspended without any reason .. he has created that account day before yesterday only and got 1 lead yesterday also that was about  to convert ... please help him he wants to work on upwork as well 

Attached is screenshot of his profile 

Hi Priyanka,

I'm sorry to hear that your brother's account has been suspended. Please know that we are not able to discuss another freelancer's account here in the community. Please have your brother refer to the notification sent to him and have him reach out to us directly. Thank you for your understanding. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi,

My account was suspended, please help me to unsuspend it.

Thanks

thischrismaina
Community Member

Hi,i have also submitted my documents as well as the utility bill and i have not heard any response yet.Kindy fast track the process.

Regards,

Chris.

Hi Christopher,

I followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
biplob2019
Community Member

thank you

Hi all... I need your help. My account got suspended almost immediately after I opened it. I was asked to contact support which I did. But there's been no reply. What confuses me the most is that in my ticket I can see solved, meanwhile the account is still suspended. Please help.

Hi Ridwan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further with your account status.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thank you Nikola, I'd be waiting

Hi Nikola, I was told to expect an email 'shortly' but it's been over 12 hours now, and no email from them. I'm lost.

I was asked to submit my ID for verification late on Sunday which I did, and I saw a pop up saying they'd get back to me in 24hrs, but it's been over 36 hrs. and nothing from them. Please help.

Hi Ridwan,

Feel free to follow up directly on your ticket with any additional questions you may have and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you Goran. I sent a message there, but I felt it's taking too long for them to reply. And from their initial message I only have 5 days. So that got me really worried.

Hi Ridwan,

Rest assured, one of our team members will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further directly there. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Ok, thank you.
njavokhir
Community Member

I have this problem. My account has been suspended. Help me pls

df2dbe34
Community Member

Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support. This is my fresh profile. What i seen account has been suspended. Please approve my account.

not able to submit proposal need help to get out of this asap.

Hi Vishal,

I can see that the relevant team has already contacted you via a support ticket with more information. Kindly refer to your ticket and feel free to continue communicating with them for further assistance. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members